Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MITH Menzel 3

Stock Market seems to have reverted

Postby Mooncrest » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:21 pm

I was under the impression that the Stock Market search had been altered to remove entries that were non-viable. That is: entries where the local warehouse could not cope with the quantity demanded by the purchase order or the player did not have enough cash to cover the cost of the purchase of the demanded quantity. However, tonight I was trying to reroute my trading NPCs and have had great difficulty and frustration trying and failing to find a Stock Market that can accept my deliveries. I tried several SMs and all failed to take delivery of the 100,000 carbon I had on board. I did not try all listed entries as I too frustrated and gave up.

I am running version 1.5503
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Stock Market seems to have reverted

Postby Loke » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:09 pm

It was somewhat fixed for all new buy orders created after the fix, to check if buyer has enough money. Older buy orders with impossible high amount and price to cover was never fixed to my knowledge.
Lack of storage space was never fixed. Need to use NPCs to get around that problem, so they fill the orders we cant manually trade with. Ive spent years trying to remove/decrease nio and tin buy orders that you cant trade with. But after a change/update lots of old once come back and some are now updating and increasing with the daily updates of SMs (since that actually works now with the fix earlier this year).
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
My AutohotKey tools: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4329
Mining yield calculator (google sheets): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0