User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: research cap

Postby Loke » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:16 am

Thanks for making me doubt the knowlegde palaces didnt need TGs. I was going to just post the cap was 49 PoK and 128 PoI, but thought it best to test first, since you seemed to have found TG matters. I was rather surprised when I discovered why 21 PoK and 72 PoI was not working. I was so sure it was the cap. Makes me wonder if there even is a cap. Certainly is going to be very expensive to try to find out. Ive spent 6.5 trillion credits and 10500 gems building the palaces I currently have
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
My AutohotKey tools: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4329
Mining yield calculator (google sheets): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
no avatar
User

stagc2002

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:47 pm

Postby stagc2002 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:42 am

I currently have 30 operational POK which takes Research Rate to 500%, I would need to place a Further 40 PoK to achieve 1000%, right now 500% is a huge boost and has got me back researching stuff again. As I said Gems are the stumbling block and I refuse to pay 100million per Gem. Yttrium and Gems appear to have a similar rarity so I thought your prices were fair. Time to get my exploring boots on.....
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:51 pm

stagc2002 wrote:I currently have 30 operational POK which takes Research Rate to 500%, I would need to place a Further 40 PoK to achieve 1000%, right now 500% is a huge boost and has got me back researching stuff again. As I said Gems are the stumbling block and I refuse to pay 100million per Gem. Yttrium and Gems appear to have a similar rarity so I thought your prices were fair. Time to get my exploring boots on.....

I know several gem planets. It just takes time to get them. Gems do not replenish either. Once mined they disappear and do not respawn.

Charts.dataus.net should have several gem worlds. The smaller the world, the easier it is to find them. There are some false positives. I tried to denote them when I found them. Some are marked that way on the charts site.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
Previous