gate removals -consolidated list

Report them here and see how fast they get knocked down!
User

gotpurplefleas

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Re: gate removals -consolidated list

Postby gotpurplefleas » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:49 am

hi all...o/

I personally don't know about Beware testing. It was wulfs entry so I assume he would have removed it from the list if he wanted to complete it?...idk...is he still senator in both systems?

fleas
gotpurplefleas
Senator of Food Court
no avatar
User

XANDORBLEK

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:04 am

Melbourne Australia

Postby XANDORBLEK » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:35 am

Duplicated Gate in Tesla and Titan - Both have some mats and mods in them but are sometimes locked with existing gates --
I am now sick and tired of losing mats and mods to the WRONG F"ING GATE !!!!!!!!
I asked for this on 1/10 its now 9 weeks later and still zip has been done ...
Yes I am pissed off and based on the way JAM is looking after existing players I most likely will
not be playing after my SCs run out in Jan 18...
Xandorblek
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:24 pm

XANDORBLEK wrote:Duplicated Gate in Tesla and Titan - Both have some mats and mods in them but are sometimes locked with existing gates --
I am now sick and tired of losing mats and mods to the WRONG F"ING GATE !!!!!!!!
I asked for this on 1/10 its now 9 weeks later and still zip has been done ...
Yes I am pissed off and based on the way JAM is looking after existing players I most likely will
not be playing after my SCs run out in Jan 18...
Xandorblek

I am a little confused. I thought we had to warp to the gate to supply it. Are you clicking the wrong link in the Autopilot? They should be listed quite differently and easy to sort out.

I also saw your gates were overlapped and I suspect you are accidentally clicking the planned gate in the main window.

The gate is on the remove list. I am working to get that done soon. I would hate to see you quit because of accidental clicks. I know it can be annoying. Hang in there. You and I see the potential of the game. It has been a challenging road up to this point. We will get there. You are a valuable addition to the community. I hope you can weather this and hang around. I think we will have lots of fun very soon.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
Previous