Bowhead transformed into an Ophan

Report them here and see how fast they get knocked down!
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Re: Bowhead transformed into an Ophan

Postby Mooncrest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:23 am

I hit the jackpot!

I have just had a Yeti converted into a Leviathan. Not sure how it happened, but while at my ISB I changed from my Leviathan to the Yeti in which I store Class 1 parts and it became a duplicate of my Leviathan including ll the parts I had in the hold.. If only I could figure out the circumstances this happens, I could supply really cheap Levs!
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Postby Loke » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:07 pm

Mooncrest wrote:I have just had a Yeti converted into a Leviathan

Thats happened to me so many time now Ive gotten tired of having to replace the yeti I use to plan at the OSB, have 4-5 copies of my Lev now. If I could replicate it I could finally own a Bow again, since I could make a few backup Bows 8-) Not been able to reproduce when I want to though, just happens occasionally the same way each time, but cant tell the differance between when it does happen and not.
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427

The forum are belong to me
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Postby Mooncrest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:34 pm

Loke wrote:
Mooncrest wrote:I have just had a Yeti converted into a Leviathan

Thats happened to me so many time now Ive gotten tired of having to replace the yeti I use to plan at the OSB, have 4-5 copies of my Lev now. If I could replicate it I could finally own a Bow again, since I could make a few backup Bows 8-) Not been able to reproduce when I want to though, just happens occasionally the same way each time, but cant tell the differance between when it does happen and not.

If I could reproduce it at will, it would be a cheap way of making ships... put my shipyards out of business though. :D
Previous