Bowhead transformed into an Ophan

Report them here and see how fast they get knocked down!
User avatar
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1615

Joined

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Location

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Re: Bowhead transformed into an Ophan

Postby Mooncrest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:23 am

I hit the jackpot!

I have just had a Yeti converted into a Leviathan. Not sure how it happened, but while at my ISB I changed from my Leviathan to the Yeti in which I store Class 1 parts and it became a duplicate of my Leviathan including ll the parts I had in the hold.. If only I could figure out the circumstances this happens, I could supply really cheap Levs!
User avatar
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander
Posts

276

Joined

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Bowhead transformed into an Ophan

Postby Loke » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:07 pm

Mooncrest wrote:I have just had a Yeti converted into a Leviathan

Thats happened to me so many time now Ive gotten tired of having to replace the yeti I use to plan at the OSB, have 4-5 copies of my Lev now. If I could replicate it I could finally own a Bow again, since I could make a few backup Bows 8-) Not been able to reproduce when I want to though, just happens occasionally the same way each time, but cant tell the differance between when it does happen and not.
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
User avatar
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1615

Joined

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Location

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Re: Bowhead transformed into an Ophan

Postby Mooncrest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:34 pm

Loke wrote:
Mooncrest wrote:I have just had a Yeti converted into a Leviathan

Thats happened to me so many time now Ive gotten tired of having to replace the yeti I use to plan at the OSB, have 4-5 copies of my Lev now. If I could replicate it I could finally own a Bow again, since I could make a few backup Bows 8-) Not been able to reproduce when I want to though, just happens occasionally the same way each time, but cant tell the differance between when it does happen and not.

If I could reproduce it at will, it would be a cheap way of making ships... put my shipyards out of business though. :D
User avatar
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

749

Joined

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Location

Massachusetts

Re: Bowhead transformed into an Ophan

Postby Moneyman » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:10 am

Mooncrest wrote:I hit the jackpot!

I have just had a Yeti converted into a Leviathan. Not sure how it happened, but while at my ISB I changed from my Leviathan to the Yeti in which I store Class 1 parts and it became a duplicate of my Leviathan including ll the parts I had in the hold.. If only I could figure out the circumstances this happens, I could supply really cheap Levs!


:mrgreen: Heh, heh ... Nice trick.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

724

Joined

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Bowhead transformed into an Ophan

Postby RAM » Tue May 29, 2018 12:09 am

Bump.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User avatar
User

Rhavenwing

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant
Posts

103

Joined

Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Location

Near a beach on an Island

Re: Bowhead transformed into an Ophan

Postby Rhavenwing » Tue May 29, 2018 12:41 am

Hi Jam,
I have just lost my Bow. It changed into a Leviathan while I was changing from the Leviathan to the Bow in Nox Astrum. While this happened I noticed the music I had playing in the background stuttered three or four times. I now have two levs with the same load-out and no Bowhead. On another topic, I have also lost my Hawk. I don't use it much but it was nice to have. I am not sure how that one disappeared but it may have been inadvertently given to an npc pilot. This one was lost in July of last year I believe. I know you are busy and do not expect anything happen soon, but any help would be appreciated.
Thanks for the game!
Rhaven
The 11,000Hz ringing in my ears is competing with the voices in my head!!
Senator of Nox Astrum, Stella Splendorus, and a few more.
User avatar
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander
Posts

276

Joined

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Bowhead transformed into an Ophan

Postby Loke » Thu May 31, 2018 3:13 pm

Got my stuff replaced by Jam after sending mail to support. Finally enjoying the bow again! \o/
Gonna keep it at SS and hope the bug doesnt happen there, since I only had it happen at OSBs, I think.

Rhaven, if you havent yet, send a mail to support@fluffykittenstudios.com and ask for replacement Bow.
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
User avatar
User

Rhavenwing

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant
Posts

103

Joined

Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Location

Near a beach on an Island

Re: Bowhead transformed into an Ophan

Postby Rhavenwing » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:25 pm

Loke wrote:Got my stuff replaced by Jam after sending mail to support. Finally enjoying the bow again! \o/
Gonna keep it at SS and hope the bug doesnt happen there, since I only had it happen at OSBs, I think.

Rhaven, if you havent yet, send a mail to support@fluffykittenstudios.com and ask for replacement Bow.

Thanks Loke,
I sent off an e-mail yesterday.
cheers!
Rhaven
The 11,000Hz ringing in my ears is competing with the voices in my head!!
Senator of Nox Astrum, Stella Splendorus, and a few more.
User avatar
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander
Posts

276

Joined

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Bowhead transformed into an Ophan

Postby Loke » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:47 pm

Could this be caused by changing ship excatly at the same time as auto repair of hyper drive is happening?

This bug is still very active. Shitloads of copies in my hangars. Also happened with Hawk loaded again, I had 1 hawk for each of my 2 accounts. Bug gave me 1 copy with Hawk, so gave the copied Hawk to Rhaven who lost his and he havent gotten replacement from Jam yet, then I lost a Hawk to this bug today, so Im now down a Hawk until Rhaven gets his replaced and I get mine back from him.

This is really killing my motivation to play this game, even though I still have lots of things I want to do and have fun doing it. Its the not knowing if I lose a ship or not every time I switch ships, and the close to 0 respons from Jam when players (not just me) lose Bowheads and Hawks that kills my mood. After more than 2 years of being patient with this bug and lack of support my patient is running out. Hopefully my mood will imporove if I dont incounter the bug the next few days and I could continue enjoying the game.
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

724

Joined

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Bowhead transformed into an Ophan

Postby RAM » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:44 pm

Make sure and mail support.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB ® | Style by KomiDesign | Modified by Chris Valleriani