Unable to delete systems in bookmarks

Report them here and see how fast they get knocked down!
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Unable to delete systems in bookmarks

Postby rmartz » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:15 pm

I think I figured out why some of us can not delete the systems bookmarked. This started with client 1.4001. I bookmarked several systems and could not detete them in that client or any client since then.

I realized that client 1.4001 bookmarked them and recorded their sector incorrectly and I suspect this is the reason why they can not be deleted. Here is one example of this.

In the top box, you can see the actual sector the star is in. In the Bookmark box, you can see that it has the wrong sector. This was caused by client 1.4001. All clients since then seem to bookmark and delete correctly.

Vagabond-241, Prolapser-197, Johneaux-55, Tokrath-2, and Valleriani-1 are all bookmarked with the wrong sector. These were all added with the 1.4001 client.

I know there are several others with similar bookmarks that can not be removed. I suspect it was a 1.4001 issue also. I have heard little since 1.4001 quit being used.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

BoshingTong

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:46 am

USA, Pa

Re: Unable to delete systems in bookmarks

Postby BoshingTong » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:35 pm

I too have a few that won't delete.
Owner of BSFA (Bosh Survey & Freightage Authority)
Senator of Logopolis, New Dawn, Babylon
Governor of Poosh, Tigland, Prime Sun, Babel

Mayor of all BSFA Colonies & OSBs