Invisible Assets

Report them here and see how fast they get knocked down!
no avatar
User

rastilion

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:10 pm

Alveran

Re: Invisible Assets

Postby rastilion » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:41 pm

Not connected to the (hopefully now solved) invisible assets, but a hint regarding your placement patterns:
Your top four rows of carbon harvesters are more effective on low-yield fields than the checkerboard pattern. The checkerboard is more effective at higher yields.
Normally i use the checkerboard for anything higher than 50 yield, below that i use your pattern. The 50 is just an estimate though, i don't have exact numbers.
User

Altairus

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:25 pm

Annwvyn

Postby Altairus » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:24 pm

rastilion wrote:Not connected to the (hopefully now solved) invisible assets, but a hint regarding your placement patterns:
Your top four rows of carbon harvesters are more effective on low-yield fields than the checkerboard pattern. The checkerboard is more effective at higher yields.
Normally i use the checkerboard for anything higher than 50 yield, below that i use your pattern. The 50 is just an estimate though, i don't have exact numbers.

Thanks Rast :)
All advice always greatly appreciated and accepted :)
Senator of Dyfed
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:14 am

One mine with 3 res towers adjacent produce more than 2 mines together no matter the base, as far as I have ever seen. 3 res towers touching gives approx +90% production per tower, so +180% of base. I am reading and average of base X 5 for production with 3 res towers touching. One mine sitting next to each other only can give you base X 1.

It is okay if you do not correct the pattern. It is not a requirement, just passing on what we have found to be beneficial. Not sure if it is worth it to you to go back and change things. Not sure I would for aluminium or foods unless I was planning on selling lots.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
Previous