strange glitches

Report them here and see how fast they get knocked down!
User

Kheben

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:57 am

strange glitches

Postby Kheben » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:03 pm

Hi everyone,

when i was mining saturday and sunday, i had several strange glitches. All roid fields were close to a big planet, and every so often, there was a glitch, when my focused roid would suddenly be out of range (more than 100k) though i was just mining it at 10k distance. Do not know if i glitched away or the field, but it happened like 5 times an hour.

Anybody know about that?
Thankfully, i only lost 1 roid....
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Re: strange glitches

Postby rmartz » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:44 pm

Kheben wrote:Hi everyone,

when i was mining saturday and sunday, i had several strange glitches. All roid fields were close to a big planet, and every so often, there was a glitch, when my focused roid would suddenly be out of range (more than 100k) though i was just mining it at 10k distance. Do not know if i glitched away or the field, but it happened like 5 times an hour.

Anybody know about that?
Thankfully, i only lost 1 roid....

Yep. When the rocks run into the planet/Moon they are close to, they will jump. It also can create a lot of lag at times too. Our solution is to wait and go back in a few days and the field has moved. Not the best solution, but it works.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.