sample maps and maininstruction additions are gone

Report them here and see how fast they get knocked down!
User

Rhavenwing

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Near a beach on an Island

sample maps and maininstruction additions are gone

Postby Rhavenwing » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:49 pm

I turned on the game a few days ago and noticed my maininstruction list (additions) were gone. The main list was there but anything I had added was gone. Yesterday I was about to build some structures on one of my colonies and noticed the samplemap overlay for that planet was also missing. I did a show mb.samplemaps and it did not find any sample maps of any planet I had used probes on. I can re-probe the planets, (they won't like that!), and re-add the main instruction commands but the loss of them is a mystery to me.
Just an FYI
Rhaven
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Re: sample maps and maininstruction additions are gone

Postby rmartz » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:22 pm

This is a very rare annoying bug. I have heard others hit with it as I have myself. Another reason why the charts database it helpful.

Jam has gone back to backups and rebuilt before. Contacting him at support@fluffykittenstudios.com would be the best if you wanted to do that.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

Rhavenwing

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Near a beach on an Island

Re: sample maps and maininstruction additions are gone

Postby Rhavenwing » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:55 pm

rmartz wrote:This is a very rare annoying bug. I have heard others hit with it as I have myself. Another reason why the charts database it helpful.

Jam has gone back to backups and rebuilt before. Contacting him at support@fluffykittenstudios.com would be the best if you wanted to do that.

Ahhh! Thanks rmartz, I think it will be easier if I just re-do the probes and maininstructions instead of bothering Jam. The only thing I can figure is it may have happened during a soil sample dump and clear. I am not sure if that is relevant but it either happened then or shortly after. It would be interesting to see if that was part of the problem or not.
Cheers!
Rhaven

P.S. Moneyman should like my new Avatar.....lol
The 11,000Hz ringing in my ears is competing with the voices in my head!!
Senator of Nox Astrum, Stella Splendorus, and a few more.