Multiples of the same blueprint are purchasable

Report them here and see how fast they get knocked down!
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Multiples of the same blueprint are purchasable

Postby Mooncrest » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:41 am

I'd like someone else to confirm this bug which I have stumbled upon bt accident.

Some how I managed to click on a blueprint contract on the Contracts Board. I currently have all the blueprints listed and the bluepints listed have a red asterisk after them to denote that Ialready have them. However, the contract was accepted and cash deducted from my bank account. I have checked this on a couple more occasions and it is repeatable.

This is not a big worry for me, but new players could lose vital cash if they accidently do the same.

I am sure that in the past a message was displayed that you already had the Blueprint and no transaction was made.
Last edited by Mooncrest on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Re: Multiples of the same blueprint are purchasable

Postby davh62 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:15 pm

:shock: Not good.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User

Kheben

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:57 am

Postby Kheben » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:43 pm

i only found something similar connected to the story line. As i got the environmental dome bp for free, i can still buy it.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:02 am

Mooncrest wrote:I'd like someone else to confirm this bug which I have stumbled upon bt accident.

Some how I managed to click on a blueprint contract on the Contracts Board. I currently have all the blueprints listed and the bluepints listed have a red asterisk after them to denote that Ialready have them. However, the contract was accepted and cash deducted from my bank account. I have scheccked this on a couple more occasions and it is repeatable.

This is not a big worry for me, but new players could lose vital cash if they accidently do the same.

I am sure that in the past a message was displayed that you already had the Blueprint and no transaction was made.

:mrgreen: I believe this is just a refresh issue rather than a bug. Often just requires a fly-out-and-return to fix refresh.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Postby Mooncrest » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:03 pm

Moneyman wrote:
Mooncrest wrote:I'd like someone else to confirm this bug which I have stumbled upon bt accident.

Some how I managed to click on a blueprint contract on the Contracts Board. I currently have all the blueprints listed and the bluepints listed have a red asterisk after them to denote that Ialready have them. However, the contract was accepted and cash deducted from my bank account. I have scheccked this on a couple more occasions and it is repeatable.

:mrgreen: I believe this is just a refresh issue rather than a bug. Often just requires a fly-out-and-return to fix refresh.

I am not sure how this could be a refresh issue, Moneyman. I have had all the blueprints you can get from the Contacts Board for, literally, years. Because a red asterisk is displayed when I open the Board, the system already knows I have the BP.