Couple bugs

Report them here and see how fast they get knocked down!
User

Kheben

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:57 am

Re: Couple bugs

Postby Kheben » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:39 pm

my npc do fly, but i never catch them transporting anything. If my calculation for shuttle between colony and osb are correct, a leviathan can do 320k per hour (4 actions= trading, flying, trading, flying) equaling about 7,5 million tons of cargo a day. It seems to work somehow, as my osb get more mats every day, but whenever i ask the npc for cargo they are empty. The numbers corresponding to their cargo hold used never equal those from asking for cargo.
The mats in the colonies are still amassing to about 4m of any kind, although sell command is to sell down to 50k, buy command and osb cargo space are somewhere at 100m.
Some NPC are giving the correct osb name, but some use the number from osb-analyzer instead. Have not seen any difference in hauling however. (hard to see anyhow)

All actions take some time before the npc will change status (maybe waiting for the next 15min action available).
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Re: Couple bugs

Postby Mooncrest » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:37 pm

darkwhistle wrote:Thanks, I will check that out. It seems unlikely, as my colonies are not attached by gate to the I9, and their little ships don't have hyperdrives. Maybe NPC's have their own emergency jump?

darkwhistle wrote:One of my errant npc's is so addled that she wont respond to any command, not even stop. the other two think they're flying to Apollo. but I have my doubts, as it appears they are still stuck in newuser xxx

This is my problem exactly. The cluster of systems my NPC were working are linked together, but not linked to the I9, so it should have been impossible for them to get to Apollo Deep Space, but they did.

It seems to go wrong when they have no more viable trades to make on their current route. They just go idle and then some how find their way to newuser xxxx Starbase in Apollo Deep Space waiting there until you ttell them to do something else. The problem then becomes how do you get them back to where they came from, becuase there seems to be no game mechanic that will allow this, if where they came from is not lnked to Apollo by Jump Gate.
Previous