Warning: Flying to JAM-1 with multiple contracts

Report them here and see how fast they get knocked down!
no avatar
User

darkwhistle

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:49 pm

Warning: Flying to JAM-1 with multiple contracts

Postby darkwhistle » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:15 pm

Confirmed by multiple attempts.

If you fly to JAM-1 with multiple contracts you may not get paid for any of them other than the first, but the game will gleefully take your cargo (and cancel the contract). I have seen this happen on multiple occasions and with varying cargoes. The bank balance counter will initially spin up to the correct balance, but on the second (and final) spin up, you will only get paid for one of them. From time to time, a fraction of the unpaid cargo may remain in your hold.

My suggestion for a workaround until the eventual bugfix: Only visit JAM-1 with enough material to fill one contract at a time.
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Re: Warning: Flying to JAM-1 with multiple contracts

Postby davh62 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:08 am

I may be wrong dark, but I think when you warp out of system the balance corrects it's self.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:39 am

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

Re: Warning: Flying to JAM-1 with multiple contracts

Postby Novicius » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:02 am

I believe that to. It is an info bug. I have seen my money actually going down before going up, however it still balanced itself eventually. The client save data is one of the most impressive Jam achievements in this project IMO.
DAIMON DEUS ALEXIS CAPS NOVICIUS IMPERATIVE...
"I am NOVA",senator of NEO,MINERVA and TIN TIN, imperative of N-Spire force, CEO of Bank of NOVA

"I have a dream..."

MM "You can be fun to read"