4th time is not a charm

Report them here and see how fast they get knocked down!
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

4th time is not a charm

Postby Moneyman » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:20 am

:mrgreen: Look, I agree we all have to make a living, but there is a responsibility when you create something.

:idea: I disagree with the philosophy that the user is at fault when the software doesn't work right. :x

:?: Is it proper design to allow an inoperable ship to leave an OSB hanger and drop to the planet below? :(

:idea: Seems to me that an inoperable ship should never be in space in the first place. :?

:?: Why is the only option in this game to have fly to get from one site to another :?:

:!: It really stuns me to hear from some players how well designed this game is. Locked out 4 times and counting ... :twisted:

:arrow: Before someone wags their finger at suggesting I'm playing incompetently ... Spend a little time locked out of this game. ;)

:?: Do you really think I like putting the burden on RAM fixing a problem he didn't create ... Thank God RAM is patient.

:arrow: MR UserOfCode, do yourself a favor, sell this game to someone who does maintenance. :roll:
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: 4th time is not a charm

Postby RAM » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:36 am

Let me know what happened and I will work my magic again. :)
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:52 am

RAM wrote:Let me know what happened and I will work my magic again. :)

:mrgreen: Always the same problem, after visiting colony I went to OSB forgetting to switch anchor to green.

:arrow: While checking an Archon I was building its propulsion, the stupid ship dropped out range of the OSB.

:!: Since the Archon is inoperable, I could no longer fly it back to the OSB and switch to an operable ship.

:arrow: Every time this happens, I hear fleas' he's got a plan speech and I see red.

continuing ...

:arrow: I tried every thing: ejump signon, logon 1.4076, logon retro beta, re-install Ascent, logon 1.4, 1.3 ... nothing works.

:idea: Here is a hint of the true problem ... Occasionally sound works ... usually sound doesn't work.

:arrow: Mr UserOfCode changed something a few months back and now I usually don't have sound ... maybe a few other things.

:idea: This is going to keep happening and I'm going to get locked out of this game again and again ... I'm really tired of this problem.

:?: Why can't we have someone who knows what he's doing when he designs programs ... Don't think UserOfCode did. :twisted:
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:09 am

You are now docked at Andromeda. Let me know if you need modules dropped off.
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

Spectre

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Sun May 17, 2015 5:22 am

Postby Spectre » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:47 am

If u need arch parts just say so. I will offer them up. Even in a hull u can dock at Ceres. In all cases.

Dont use partial ships to supply gates or other osb to save time. If u do u will have these problems. Understand they need all the parts to work right. If u fly a partial ship it is at ur discretion.
Senator of
Spire Redguard
Fireside Alexandria
Provenance Ebon
Omega Prime

Member of TG, MG, and the Dark Calling
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:42 am

Spectre wrote:If u need arch parts just say so. I will offer them up. Even in a hull u can dock at Ceres. In all cases.

Dont use partial ships to supply gates or other osb to save time. If u do u will have these problems. Understand they need all the parts to work right. If u fly a partial ship it is at ur discretion.

:mrgreen: Thank you for your generous desire to help with modules ... I have all the Archon bps and 3 shipyards to build mods. :)

:D As every one knows, we can't have better support than from RAM ... Notice his sly smile? ;)

:idea: I'm simply reacting to what I consider design incompetence and the lack of game support effectively for more than a year. :!:

:idea: This difficulty is a common game design flaw ... You have to play UserOfCode's way or you are burnt by the game. :twisted:

:?: Maybe this is why the game player population never grows beyond a certain point ... most players are smarter than we are? :!: