Combat bug on quests to acquire Turret & Broadside blueprint

Report them here and see how fast they get knocked down!
User

LadyHawk

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Combat bug on quests to acquire Turret & Broadside blueprint

Postby LadyHawk » Wed May 17, 2017 7:34 pm

I have been trying to acquire blueprints for Turrets and Broadsides. I have completed all the quests along the quest storyline that lead up to Commander, my current rank, and have also completed the final 'Alexa' quest. According to the wiki, there are two combat missions that need to be completed in order to get the bp's so I have been trying to figure out what's missing and can only conclude it must be one (or both) of the following missions I am unable to complete because of bugs.

Encounter 3100, picked up and completed in Janus A space many times now. I successfully complete the mission but it keeps showing up back on the contract board anyway.

Storyline quest on the Janus A contract board in pink-lettering that says "Intercept and attack drone before it can carry out piracy in Janus A: 'We are picking up a distress signal from a class 6 Janus Trade Cabal cargo ship. It is under attack by a type 21 attack drone. Get in there and rescue them before someone gets killed' " I have clicked on this quest many times and get the verbal orders which end with the statement that coordinates are being sent, but no coordinates are received....nothing in Auto-pilot, nothing added to the wording of the contract in my quest list, nothing at Cabal station, or the Star, or anywhere else I can think of to look.

Neither of these quests work but I also still don't know if its truly them that needed to be completed or if there is some other bug that prevented me from receiving the bp's after whatever other 'two combat mission' were required.

I'd really appreciate whatever help you can give me...Thanks!
User

Moneyman

Rank

Commander

Commander

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Re: Combat bug on quests to acquire Turret & Broadside bluep

Postby Moneyman » Wed May 17, 2017 8:27 pm

:mrgreen: Good luck, hopefully JAM will fix the problem soon.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Thu May 18, 2017 12:26 am

LadyHawk wrote:I have been trying to acquire blueprints for Turrets and Broadsides. I have completed all the quests along the quest storyline that lead up to Commander, my current rank, and have also completed the final 'Alexa' quest. According to the wiki, there are two combat missions that need to be completed in order to get the bp's so I have been trying to figure out what's missing and can only conclude it must be one (or both) of the following missions I am unable to complete because of bugs.

Encounter 3100, picked up and completed in Janus A space many times now. I successfully complete the mission but it keeps showing up back on the contract board anyway.

Storyline quest on the Janus A contract board in pink-lettering that says "Intercept and attack drone before it can carry out piracy in Janus A: 'We are picking up a distress signal from a class 6 Janus Trade Cabal cargo ship. It is under attack by a type 21 attack drone. Get in there and rescue them before someone gets killed' " I have clicked on this quest many times and get the verbal orders which end with the statement that coordinates are being sent, but no coordinates are received....nothing in Auto-pilot, nothing added to the wording of the contract in my quest list, nothing at Cabal station, or the Star, or anywhere else I can think of to look.

Neither of these quests work but I also still don't know if its truly them that needed to be completed or if there is some other bug that prevented me from receiving the bp's after whatever other 'two combat mission' were required.

I'd really appreciate whatever help you can give me...Thanks!

Complete the first two quests that are Storyline missions at the Dixon ship that are listed in the Contract Board, NOT the quests you get with the audio messages. Once you complete these two, you can buy the cl 1 turret and broadside BP.
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

LadyHawk

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Postby LadyHawk » Thu May 18, 2017 10:25 am

Ram, if that was the requirement then I should automatically have received the BP's long ago and I haven't.
Therefore, I'm still requesting a bug investigation.

Please understand I'm not just nit-picking either. Davh does not want to be our primary supplier of combat equipment
and has re-opened his forum shop only because there is no one else to do it. I am willing to work my way up to filling
his shoes and relieving him of that duty but, obviously, I can't until I can lay my hands on the needed blueprints.
User

Spectre

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Sun May 17, 2015 5:22 am

Postby Spectre » Thu May 18, 2017 10:39 am

Prob a bug. I got mine early on b4 getting a guard bp. if u need guns u got a few (and shields). I can help u get thru it.

Spectre
Senator of
Spire Redguard
Fireside Alexandria
Provenance Ebon

Member of TG, MG, and the Dark Calling
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Thu May 18, 2017 1:21 pm

LadyHawk wrote:Ram, if that was the requirement then I should automatically have received the BP's long ago and I haven't.
Therefore, I'm still requesting a bug investigation.

Please understand I'm not just nit-picking either. Davh does not want to be our primary supplier of combat equipment
and has re-opened his forum shop only because there is no one else to do it. I am willing to work my way up to filling
his shoes and relieving him of that duty but, obviously, I can't until I can lay my hands on the needed blueprints.

They must have gotten lost in the combat rework. That is where they used to be. Sorry for leading you astray.
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

LadyHawk

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Postby LadyHawk » Fri May 19, 2017 3:55 pm

The missing coordinates for the storyline quest were received when I clicked on the quest today. The missing blueprints for Broadsides and Turrets appeared for sale after I completed that mission.

Thank you, Jam!