Crashes

Report them here and see how fast they get knocked down!
no avatar
User

DemonicReaper

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:14 am

Iowa, United States

Crashes

Postby DemonicReaper » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:58 pm

username DemonicReaper

Ultima-OSB above the planet The Last Frontier

colony name- UmbrellaCorp3
OSB name- UmbrellaShipyard

I know we get quite a few crashes while arriving at large colonies and OSB's. This OSB only has 544 structures, so I am assuming there may be a bug that is causing this. It only crashes on the initial attempt. Just figured I would let you know in case it turns out to be something that may be causing some crashes at the larger sites.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Re: Crashes

Postby Moneyman » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:06 pm

:mrgreen: It certainly wb nice if cause(s) are found and crashes became less frequent.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Re: Crashes

Postby Mooncrest » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:31 pm

It in't just large colonies. I crash when I go to my OSB in Elfydd which only has 486 structures.

This usually happens after an hour or so of play. but has also happened after only a few minutes of play.

Moreover I have noticed that memory allocated to the game keeps creeping up even if I am not actually doing anything, jst sitting watching.

I know that Jam has done some stuff that the Unity engine is not supposed to be able to do. Maybe this has something to do wth all the crashes, which is why Jam has not been able to fix them.

Hopefully, the new version of the Unity engine will be able to cope better with Jam's coding.