Bug Report: Messed up moon.

Report them here and see how fast they get knocked down!
no avatar
User

Trakstar82

Rank

Midshipman

Midshipman

Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:16 pm

Bug Report: Messed up moon.

Postby Trakstar82 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:23 pm

Greetings, this is Pedro ingame.

In the system Pedro-dga-265 on Moon (9) I am having some troubles. When i first landed on one side of them moon the Gravity was in the range of 3G. Upon sampling the soil all foods were 0, all minerals were 0 and there was no number for Geo. Also the atmosphere was showing correctly. For location it reads as Near Gas Giant 4 and not Moon 9.

I next warped to the other side of the moon, the one closer to the GG. This side of the moon the gravity was in the range of 5G's and I was not able to land to attempt a sample over there.

Any assistance you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Pedro.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Bug Report: Messed up moon.

Postby RAM » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Trakstar82 wrote:Greetings, this is Pedro ingame.

In the system Pedro-dga-265 on Moon (9) I am having some troubles. When i first landed on one side of them moon the Gravity was in the range of 3G. Upon sampling the soil all foods were 0, all minerals were 0 and there was no number for Geo. Also the atmosphere was showing correctly. For location it reads as Near Gas Giant 4 and not Moon 9.

I next warped to the other side of the moon, the one closer to the GG. This side of the moon the gravity was in the range of 5G's and I was not able to land to attempt a sample over there.

Any assistance you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Pedro.

Known issue. The GG is too close and it's high gravity overrides the planet, moon that is close to it. Sometimes, waiting for orbits to cycle a bit will eliminate the issue. Not always though.
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
no avatar
User

Trakstar82

Rank

Midshipman

Midshipman

Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:16 pm

Re: Bug Report: Messed up moon.

Postby Trakstar82 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:07 pm

Thank you for the reply, I will try it at a different time I guess.

Pedro