Emergency Jump by a non-space worthy ship

Report them here and see how fast they get knocked down!
no avatar
User

RumSmoothy

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:54 pm

Emergency Jump by a non-space worthy ship

Postby RumSmoothy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:59 pm

Emergency warp from within a station... by a ship that can't fly.

1) small matter, but i accidentally moved a ship im slowly assembling from my ISS to Ceres station by doing an emergency warp - and it is not space worthy to fly it back to stick on the other pieces so it is space worthy.

solution: perhaps you can only allow the space worthy ships to execute the Emergency warp?

Oh, and totally enjoying the game.

RumSmoothy.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Re: Emergency Jump by a non-space worthy ship

Postby Mooncrest » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:44 am

RumSmoothy wrote:Emergency warp from within a station... by a ship that can't fly.

1) small matter, but i accidentally moved a ship im slowly assembling from my ISS to Ceres station by doing an emergency warp - and it is not space worthy to fly it back to stick on the other pieces so it is space worthy.

solution: perhaps you can only allow the space worthy ships to execute the Emergency warp?

Oh, and totally enjoying the game.

RumSmoothy.

Actually, Rum this is a vital feature. If unspaceworthy ships are not allowed to use e-Jump then it would make the supply of NPC vessels more... interesting.

I have the indrastructure to manufacture three NPC vessels at once, but to do this I have to manufacture two of the hulls at OSBs. The easy way to get them to a Galactic Market outlet is to e-Jump them. Otherwise there is a lot of installing and uninstalling modules that has to be done.

You ship does not have to be assembled at your ISB. You can transport the modules in another ship to Ceres and then install them there.