OSB Hanger won't open

Report them here and see how fast they get knocked down!
no avatar
User

airgosome

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:45 pm

OSB Hanger won't open

Postby airgosome » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:08 pm

Starting at about 13:00 PST 1 Feb 2018 my Lev visiting OSB's in airgosome-ep1-118 hangs on "Loading" when I try to open the hanger. There are two OSB's in that system and both have the problem. One of the OSB's should have a Manta in it.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: OSB Hanger won't open

Postby RAM » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:27 pm

I would find both settlementcache files and delete them, then revisit the system by jumping out and back, or restarting the client. This will give you a fresh cache file for both and make sure it is not causing any issues.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
no avatar
User

airgosome

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:45 pm

Postby airgosome » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:05 am

I think this was mostly operator error. I tried many things, but nothing worked until I brought in another Manta and left it at that OSB. Once I had one there the hanger opened properly. I'm guessing that my memory of having already put one there was bad, although there's really no way to verify it. It should be possible to open an empty hanger and see that it's actually empty. I'm pretty sure I've actually done that in the past.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Postby Mooncrest » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:30 pm

airgosome wrote:I think this was mostly operator error. I tried many things, but nothing worked until I brought in another Manta and left it at that OSB. Once I had one there the hanger opened properly. I'm guessing that my memory of having already put one there was bad, although there's really no way to verify it. It should be possible to open an empty hanger and see that it's actually empty. I'm pretty sure I've actually done that in the past.

This is abug that I have been subject to as well. Some of my OSB Hanagsrs will contiually show the 'Loading' message when empty. It is atrange that it does not affect all empty hangars.