Unknown Substances

Report them here and see how fast they get knocked down!
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MITH Menzel 3

Unknown Substances

Postby Mooncrest » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:51 pm

For sometime now, I think we have all been aware that Carbon Dioxide is an 'unknown substance' that cannot be unloaded into a dome. I am currently trying to colonise Moon(19) in the Menzel-3 system. This moon does not have an atmosphere so I ahve to transport all the atmosphere gasses to the dome and unload them. Since I wish to grow fruit in this colony I need Carbon Dioxide as an atmospheric gas. Since It cannot be transported, I thought I would make it on site by splitting Methane and combining the Carbon and Oxygen. However, I now find that Methane is another 'unknown substance' to the Unload command. Carbon itself is also an 'unknown substance'.

I am now wondering if Ammonia is also unknown; not that I can see a use for it in a colony, at present.

Could these substances be added to the list of known substances for the unload command, please.

This is not a priority issue for the moment. Because I cannot see where to place the domes for my Fruit Orchards until the Map Overlay problem is resolved.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Unknown Substances

Postby RAM » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:08 pm

Even though it says you need it, you do not. Ignore the warning about co2.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MITH Menzel 3

Re: Unknown Substances

Postby Mooncrest » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:45 pm

Than, RAM. Why did I not know that? :D