NPC Pilot commands and features

This is where you can suggest new features and discuss upcoming features.
no avatar
User

Nomad

Rank

Ensign

Ensign
Posts

24

Joined

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:03 pm

Location

Canberra, Australia

Re: NPC Pilot commands and features

Postby Nomad » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:33 pm

Do we have a complete list of all the commands currently enabled in the game including any of the recent updates ?

Feature:
Maybe add the most common commands used to be added to a drop down list and categorized by the their use so they can be quickly selected instead of typing them all in each time.

Commands:
Haul Material [items to be hauled] [qty to be hauled] between [source] and [destination]
(moves own stuff from source - destination instead of buying and selling from others)

Haul Gate Material [item to be hauled] [qty to be hauled] from [source] to [destination]
(moves own gate mats from source - specified gate)

Haul Gate Material Purchase [item to be purchased and hauled] [qty to be purchased at lowest price and hauled] from [source] to [destination]
(buys carbon and iron at lowest price then delivers to specified gate until qty is completed or funds/stock runs out

Return Home - command that will allow NPC Ship to return home

Return Home (Repair) - command that will allow NPC Ship to be repaired
(repair ship if damaged during route)

Return Home (Refit) - command that will allow NPC Ship to be refitted
(refit ship with other ship components so NPC can be retasked from escort, hauling, trading etc..)
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

712

Joined

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: NPC Pilot commands and features

Postby RAM » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:48 pm

I have asked Jam to add a couple commands recently. Just wanted to update everyone on what has been requested by me.

Rename ship. This will allow us to rename to remind us of the route or whatever we wanted to use the name to do.

Respond with how many passengers they can carry. This is anticipating the OSB Hospital fix.

I asked about responding with the route they are on. He said it could be done, but did not say if he was going to do it or not.

NPC commands are all server side. He can work at these without updating the client. He plans on working on some of these things this week. I will let you all know as I hear.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User avatar
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1375

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Location

UK

Re: NPC Pilot commands and features

Postby davh62 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:40 pm

RAM wrote:I have asked Jam to add a couple commands recently. Just wanted to update everyone on what has been requested by me.

Rename ship. This will allow us to rename to remind us of the route or whatever we wanted to use the name to do.

Respond with how many passengers they can carry. This is anticipating the OSB Hospital fix.

I asked about responding with the route they are on. He said it could be done, but did not say if he was going to do it or not.

NPC commands are all server side. He can work at these without updating the client. He plans on working on some of these things this week. I will let you all know as I hear.


Nice. RAM could you also suggest a "Dump all" command please?
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

712

Joined

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: NPC Pilot commands and features

Postby RAM » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:27 pm

davh62 wrote:
Nice. RAM could you also suggest a "Dump all" command please?


I was thinking of an eject command today. Is that what you are suggesting?
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User avatar
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1375

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Location

UK

Re: NPC Pilot commands and features

Postby davh62 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:53 pm

RAM wrote:
davh62 wrote:
Nice. RAM could you also suggest a "Dump all" command please?


I was thinking of an eject command today. Is that what you are suggesting?


Indeedy!
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

712

Joined

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: NPC Pilot commands and features

Postby RAM » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:06 pm

davh62 wrote:
RAM wrote:I was thinking of an eject command today. Is that what you are suggesting?


Indeedy!


When I detect those nimble fingers banging some code, I will request it.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User avatar
User

delfromanc

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant
Posts

51

Joined

Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:13 pm

Location

Georgia, USA

Re: NPC Pilot commands and features

Postby delfromanc » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:49 pm

Goody!

Can't wait for new commands.

DR
Romanc Mining Company
======================
M*&@#!$*
Just Keep Pounding away.
no avatar
User

XANDORBLEK

Rank

Ensign

Ensign
Posts

38

Joined

Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:04 am

Location

Melbourne Australia

Re: NPC Pilot commands and features

Postby XANDORBLEK » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:29 pm

Don't hold your breath Del ...
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB ® | Style by KomiDesign | Modified by Chris Valleriani