Ship Name to appear in the Place Sell Order List

This is where you can suggest new features and discuss upcoming features.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MITH Menzel 3

Ship Name to appear in the Place Sell Order List

Postby Mooncrest » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:12 am

Can we have the Ship's Name appear in the dropdown list on the Place Sell Order interface, please.

With the old version, 1.3169, because the Hangar list and the Place Sell Order list were in the same order, it was possible to manipulate the list so that you sold the correct ship if you had more than one shi of a class present in your hangar. With the latest version, the Hangar list is either in alphabetical order of ship name or ship class, but the Place Sell Order is still in the order of the ships place in the Hangar. I now have several ships of the same class in the Hangar and it is practically impossible to determine if I am putting the correct ship up for sale. I like to put the name of the Buyer in the name of the ship so that I know, if someone does not buy a ship, who that someone is. Also, I have a mixture of NPC configured ships and PC configured ships. So, it is important to me to know that I am putting the correct ship up for sale.

I would also like to ask if the name of the Specified Buyer could be inserted in the information displayed about an item that is up for sale on the GM.
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Re: Ship Name to appear in the Place Sell Order List

Postby rmartz » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:55 am

Mooncrest wrote:Can we have the Ship's Name appear in the dropdown list on the Place Sell Order interface, please.

With the old version, 1.3169, because the Hangar list and the Place Sell Order list were in the same order, it was possible to manipulate the list so that you sold the correct ship if you had more than one shi of a class present in your hangar. With the latest version, the Hangar list is either in alphabetical order of ship name or ship class, but the Place Sell Order is still in the order of the ships place in the Hangar. I now have several ships of the same class in the Hangar and it is practically impossible to determine if I am putting the correct ship up for sale. I like to put the name of the Buyer in the name of the ship so that I know, if someone does not buy a ship, who that someone is. Also, I have a mixture of NPC configured ships and PC configured ships. So, it is important to me to know that I am putting the correct ship up for sale.

I would also like to ask if the name of the Specified Buyer could be inserted in the information displayed about an item that is up for sale on the GM.

I agree. This is needed.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.