store possible items

This is where you can suggest new features and discuss upcoming features.
no avatar
User

Wulf

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 am

store possible items

Postby Wulf » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:28 pm

had a though on a couple things that i would pay some sellar credits for

1) probe launcher for soil sampling
a modular for ship that launches 1, 2 or 3 probes (3 sizes) from high altitude and basically duplicates what eva does (but we don't have to land) the more probes cuts the time to process the information. this is a static size additional modual like a gun,

2) enhanced maneuver thrusters. this makes ships handle faster. hopefully without taking a lot of space, mostly want during combat and mining so space is already tight. note: would like an option to reduce or limit turning for small ships, they are too fast and unusable maneuvering.

3) in-game speed sheets linked to game actions. this could be easy, get a copy of several out there and apply them ingame.
(this could be good money, need some reason to buy extra SC's) I could expand upon this topic but not sure if i should.

anyhow just a few ideas on store items that i would pay SC's for and would have no or limited game impact to those that do not want to sped anything.
no avatar
User

aihnsa

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:22 am

Re: store possible items

Postby aihnsa » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:36 pm

On this note I would pay for a Gravity tackle that helped my ship match vectors with a target roid.
no avatar
User

Ghostwish

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:31 am

Re: store possible items

Postby Ghostwish » Mon May 02, 2016 4:07 pm

I like aihnsa's idea the best. I would love to be able to latch onto an asteroid once I am within a certain range.