GoFundMe.com/TheSpaceGame Feature Poll

This is where you can suggest new features and discuss upcoming features.

Which fix/Feature would we like to see addressed?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:15 pm

Stock Market Search - improved so it does not list inactive/nonfunctioning Stock Markets.
9
22%
Improve NPC pilot functionality. ie Recall Command for NPC Pilots.
4
10%
One button full Zoom Out - Hit 3 to zoom out fully at once.
1
2%
Build/remove starbase modules using coordinate system instead of manual placement.
8
20%
One button empty all from cargo.
0
No votes
A way to sell junk hulls/ships to "trash" or some such thing.
0
No votes
Allow repairs at any OSB.
3
7%
Fix Water bonus issue.
3
7%
Core Sampling Probes - This would mean we do not have to land and EVA to get soil samples.
9
22%
Autopilot Filter for Abandoned colonies/OSB - add a filter so these will not be listed if unwanted.
4
10%
 
Total votes : 41
User avatar
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral
Posts

3513

Joined

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Re: GoFundMe.com/TheSpaceGame Feature Poll

Postby rmartz » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:53 pm

Well, the poll has ended.

Results are Stock Market Search repair and Core sample probes!

Hubes, would you approach the UNCA and ask if these could be considered?

I think this poll did a great job of identifying some things we as players are interested in. Thanks for all those who have contributed and voted. Now back to the regular GFM thread to keep pestering about funds.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User avatar
User

Hubes

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

567

Joined

Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:50 am

Re: GoFundMe.com/TheSpaceGame Feature Poll

Postby Hubes » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:45 pm

Unfortunately Jam was off for the weekend (I'm assuming) by the time I was home, but I plan to try presenting this to him tonight/tomorrow.
Founder of the Trade Guild

Two Term Colonial President

Owner of Planet Martine

Senator of Haven, Aptic, Hyde, Boraash, Raxia, Nexus, Nespia, and Altia systems
User avatar
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral
Posts

3513

Joined

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Re: GoFundMe.com/TheSpaceGame Feature Poll

Postby rmartz » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:42 am

Hubes wrote:Unfortunately Jam was off for the weekend (I'm assuming) by the time I was home, but I plan to try presenting this to him tonight/tomorrow.


If things are normal, he will be hard to catch. :lol:

Thanks Mr President.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User avatar
User

Hubes

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

567

Joined

Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:50 am

Re: GoFundMe.com/TheSpaceGame Feature Poll

Postby Hubes » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:03 pm

rmartz wrote:
Hubes wrote:Unfortunately Jam was off for the weekend (I'm assuming) by the time I was home, but I plan to try presenting this to him tonight/tomorrow.


If things are normal, he will be hard to catch. :lol:

Thanks Mr President.


This continues to be the case, so I have posted a direct link in IRC to this thread...hopefully Jam can come and see it all for himself. I will also try to poke more frequently to catch his attention.
Founder of the Trade Guild

Two Term Colonial President

Owner of Planet Martine

Senator of Haven, Aptic, Hyde, Boraash, Raxia, Nexus, Nespia, and Altia systems
User avatar
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral
Posts

3513

Joined

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Re: GoFundMe.com/TheSpaceGame Feature Poll

Postby rmartz » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:47 pm

Hubes wrote:This continues to be the case, so I have posted a direct link in IRC to this thread...hopefully Jam can come and see it all for himself. I will also try to poke more frequently to catch his attention.


Thanks for your efforts. If he is in the middle of a major UNCA task, he will be sequestered. I hear Admiral Hall keeps him on a very tight leash. I was there the day they "drafted" him into service. What an event. I need to get that documented in my memories. I feel it coming this winter as I will be snowed in often.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User avatar
User

Hubes

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

567

Joined

Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:50 am

Re: GoFundMe.com/TheSpaceGame Feature Poll

Postby Hubes » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:28 pm

<@jam> happy to implement most of those in order of most popular towards least - they're all good game design, regardless of anything else
Founder of the Trade Guild

Two Term Colonial President

Owner of Planet Martine

Senator of Haven, Aptic, Hyde, Boraash, Raxia, Nexus, Nespia, and Altia systems
User avatar
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral
Posts

3513

Joined

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Re: GoFundMe.com/TheSpaceGame Feature Poll

Postby rmartz » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:39 am

Hubes wrote:
<@jam> happy to implement most of those in order of most popular towards least - they're all good game design, regardless of anything else


It better not get int he way of Algae!!

I had to gripe about soemthing!! :lol:

Great news. Thanks Mr. President.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User avatar
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

1124

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Location

UK

Re: GoFundMe.com/TheSpaceGame Feature Poll

Postby davh62 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:45 am

rmartz wrote:
Hubes wrote:
<@jam> happy to implement most of those in order of most popular towards least - they're all good game design, regardless of anything else


It better not get int he way of Algae!!

I had to gripe about soemthing!! :lol:

Great news. Thanks Mr. President.


Excellent news. Good to have you back Mr President. Bring on the Algae also, if nothing else to stop the evil one moaning :D
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User avatar
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1455

Joined

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Location

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Re: GoFundMe.com/TheSpaceGame Feature Poll

Postby Mooncrest » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:16 am

Hubes wrote:
<@jam> happy to implement most of those in order of most popular towards least - they're all good game design, regardless of anything else

Great News, Mr President!

I can take the moans and groans of the "evil one" as long as the Player Stock Market Search is fixed. That, I think, will be of more benefit to the game than Algae at this time as it will, hopefully, allow new players to do some proper Player to Player trading and not frustrate them with Buyers who cannot fulfil their Buy Orders.
User avatar
User

Mizz

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant
Posts

74

Joined

Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:56 pm

Re: GoFundMe.com/TheSpaceGame Feature Poll

Postby Mizz » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:04 pm

Mooncrest wrote:as long as the Player Stock Market Search is fixed. That, I think, will be of more benefit to the game than Algae at this time as it will, hopefully, allow new players to do some proper Player to Player trading and not frustrate them with Buyers who cannot fulfil their Buy Orders.


yep, not only for new players but old players too.
Image
Governor of Borg Prime 002
Governor of Borg Prime 003

Senator of Borg Prime 001
Senator of Borg Subspace Conduit 002, 003, 004, 005, 006
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB ® | Style by KomiDesign | Modified by Chris Valleriani