Dated Asteroids

This is where you can suggest new features and discuss upcoming features.
User

Bozack

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:25 am

Hawkinsville, GA

Dated Asteroids

Postby Bozack » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:35 pm

Not sure the technical challenges involved but having an age on an asteroid when selected would be great. When I mine usually just get what I need because mining is not fun to me, so have many partially mined fields. Also have proms and the occasional bast that I missed while mining that's there when I return, no idea how old they are.
User

Xanuri

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:34 pm

Re: Dated Asteroids

Postby Xanuri » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:53 pm

Bozack wrote:Not sure the technical challenges involved but having an age on an asteroid when selected would be great. When I mine usually just get what I need because mining is not fun to me, so have many partially mined fields. Also have proms and the occasional bast that I missed while mining that's there when I return, no idea how old they are.

I am working on a companion app that will help you keep track of dates as well as an estimated spawn date or discovery date for rare spawns. I am hoping to have this feature completed tonight.

I have to also add the Gas Giant feature, its not overly complex but once both of these are done then I will be releasing Beta 1 of the app.
The Dark Calling - High Councilor

If you have a Dark Calling, we are here in the Red Zone awaiting your arrival.