just overreacted sorry and moving on

This is where you can suggest new features and discuss upcoming features.
User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:39 am

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

just overreacted sorry and moving on

Postby Novicius » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:03 am

I like to apologise for last night comment I posted here. I deleted it in this edit cause however based on some real exchanges my comment was not expressing my true opinion about the game. I still believe the game is great and people are just a people. I will not argue with my yesterday angry thoughts and I wish just to move on. I ask others to do the same. It is just a game after all.
Last edited by Novicius on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DAIMON DEUS ALEXIS CAPS NOVICIUS IMPERATIVE...
"I am NOVA",senator of NEO,MINERVA and TIN TIN, imperative of N-Spire force, CEO of Bank of NOVA

"I have a dream..."

MM "You can be fun to read"
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: refound please

Postby RAM » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:28 am

Novicius wrote:It does not provide fair competition it promises.

There really is no competition to this game. We all play and create what we want. We do work together on projects, but that is voluntary.

Novicius wrote:In my opinion it is not right that few players bully or use other methods and means to practically rule the game.

I am really confused. Who is bullying you or making you do anything you do not want to do? Whoever it may be, feel free to ignore them and play the game as you choose.

There is really little to "rule" since no player can really negatively affect another player except through choosing not to trade or deal with another player.

Novicius wrote:It is not said in tutorial or any database of the game that you have to use such skills to play the game.

You use whichever skills you want to use, but I am not seeing how that is really hurting others or you. The game is a "sandbox" game. That means that we are given pieces and we build them the way we want. Jam has done a good job to make sure that what I do doesn't really affect others and what others really doesn't majorly affect me.

I hope you would explain a little better what happened today that upset you. Last I knew this morning (EST) you were in good spirits and enjoying the game. Let me know what happened to change all that. If there is something I can do to help in some way, feel free to tell me here or in a private message.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

gotpurplefleas

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Postby gotpurplefleas » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:32 pm

Hi all...o/

Nov I am also very confused about this turn of events. What happened? I played the game alongside of you yesterday morning and everything went very well...I don't understand what changed?

fleas
gotpurplefleas
Senator of Food Court
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:52 pm

:mrgreen: I'm confused by this post as are many other players who care whether you are happy or sad.

:?: RAM did his regular questioning of posted statements. You were happy yesterday ... What happened?

:ugeek: See Moneyman contribution link: http://forum.thespacegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3242&p=26802#p26802.
User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:39 am

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

Re: just overreacted sorry and moving on

Postby Novicius » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:32 pm

Novicius wrote:I like to apologise for last night comment I posted here. I deleted it in this edit cause however based on some real exchanges my comment was not expressing my true opinion about the game. I still believe the game is great and people are just a people. I will not argue with my yesterday angry thoughts and I wish just to move on. I ask others to do the same. It is just a game after all.
DAIMON DEUS ALEXIS CAPS NOVICIUS IMPERATIVE...
"I am NOVA",senator of NEO,MINERVA and TIN TIN, imperative of N-Spire force, CEO of Bank of NOVA

"I have a dream..."

MM "You can be fun to read"
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:52 pm

Glad you are feeling better. As always, let me know if I can help you in some way.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:38 pm

:mrgreen: Thank God, you can tell us that you are feeling better and, perhaps, you know that we want what is best for you. :)

:idea: Know that there are other players who share with players they trust when they need to. I care about.every one of them ;)

:arrow: Nov, Spectre was blown away by your post ... If you feel you can, please drop him a line ... Saying what is to be said. :?:

:ugeek: See Moneyman contribution link: http://forum.thespacegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3242&p=26802#p26802.