Ascent: Black Sky

This is where you can suggest new features and discuss upcoming features.
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Re: Ascent: Black Sky

Postby davh62 » Sun May 21, 2017 7:08 pm

Mooncrest wrote:
klcs77 wrote:coming from me can we do something about the spawn rate of bastneasite roid it is a myth at this point. stagc2002 hasnt seen one in a year or so and he is the most active miner i know. that seems like low hanging fruit to me. now i am not saying make it prom but closer than what it is now.
klcs77
another thought is drop the have to turn grav anchor to manual in options just make it manual always plz

I agree with this 100%. and please also do something about the other new asteroid type, the name of which I have forgotten as I have ever seen one of those.

I was given access to a field with a Bastnaesite asteroid in it, but even though I mine the other asteroids in this field regularly, I have not been able to spawn another Bastnaesite roid. I have had access to this field for the last six or seven months.

Yes increased bast spawn rate plz Jam. :D
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
no avatar
User

cannibal

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:22 am

Postby cannibal » Sun May 28, 2017 11:20 am

It's great to finally hear from you JAM.

I had dwindled from a daily player, to once a week for the past few months and was only thinking the other day of cancelling subscriptions and focusing on another game. As tbh i thought you had totally given up on the game and felt the plug was soon to be pulled, so didn't want to waste any more of my time.

Very reassuring to read this today and now feel that there is a point in carrying on and am very pleased for you.

All the bug fixes/q's have already been answered that i wanted sorted (NPC's biggest for me)

Class 16 ship i think would be a great excuse for the re-release.

Have noticed your last logon was 4th May, so hopefully you're busy doing what you have mentioned.

Good Luck for the future :P
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Postby Mooncrest » Tue May 30, 2017 9:54 am

I have just thought of a really simple, really needed amendment to the Galactic Market.

There is a need for two more filters on the Galactic Market search screen.
  • one for Buyer and
  • one for Seller
This will allow Players to see what items they have posted on the GM that are still unsold and what items they have waiting on the GM that other Players have posted.

Obviously a Player will only be allowed to put his/her own Callsign in the Buyer filter.

If this can be implemented and the GM cleared of old transactions, which are usually for ridiculous prices, and the Buyer's Name added to the GM details screen, this may encourage crafters to display their wares on the GM rather than making to order. It is so difficult now to keep track of what you have posted to the GM and as we get no notifications of sales from the GM searching the GM is the only way to see if stock needs replenishing.

Thi will help new Players givig them better access to ship module upgrades.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Tue May 30, 2017 11:43 am

Mooncrest wrote:I have just thought of a really simple, really needed amendment to the Galactic Market.

• one for Buyer and
  • one for Seller
This will allow Players to see what items they have posted on the GM that are still unsold and what items they have waiting on the GM that other Players have posted.

Obviously a Player will only be allowed to put his/her own Callsign in the Buyer filter.

If this can be implemented and the GM cleared of old transactions, which are usually for ridiculous prices, and the Buyer's Name added to the GM details screen, this may encourage crafters to display their wares on the GM rather than making to order. It is so difficult now to keep track of what you have posted to the GM and as we get no notifications of sales from the GM searching the GM is the only way to see if stock needs replenishing.

:mrgreen: Nice.
User

BoshingTong

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:46 am

USA, Pa

Postby BoshingTong » Tue May 30, 2017 1:39 pm

Mooncrest wrote:I have just thought of a really simple, really needed amendment to the Galactic Market.

• one for Buyer and
  • one for Seller

Love this idea.

I will add one more. From the SM it would be nice to click on a market you wish to buy/sell with and be able to jump to it or fly right to it.
Owner of BSFA (Bosh Survey & Freightage Authority)
Senator of Logopolis, New Dawn, Babylon
Governor of Poosh, Tigland, Prime Sun, Babel

Mayor of all BSFA Colonies & OSBs
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Tue May 30, 2017 1:41 pm

• one for Buyer and
  • one for Seller

I totally agree. We can even press for this before Black Sky. It may not come about but this would be a good feature in many ways.
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
no avatar
User

Wulf

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 am

Postby Wulf » Tue May 30, 2017 2:29 pm

RAM wrote:

• one for Buyer and
  • one for Seller

I totally agree. We can even press for this before Black Sky. It may not come about but this would be a good feature in many ways.

it's been asked for before but it's would be nice, maybe the climate is better for a few changes, perhaps a one mnth timer on sm stuff? after one mnth it's returned to sender? one issue, all the 'dead' turtles.
User

BoshingTong

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:46 am

USA, Pa

Postby BoshingTong » Tue May 30, 2017 3:54 pm

Wulf wrote:
it's been asked for before but it's would be nice, maybe the climate is better for a few changes, perhaps a one mnth timer on sm stuff? after one mnth it's returned to sender? one issue, all the 'dead' turtles.

One word recycler. A great new mode for OSBs.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3334
Owner of BSFA (Bosh Survey & Freightage Authority)
Senator of Logopolis, New Dawn, Babylon
Governor of Poosh, Tigland, Prime Sun, Babel

Mayor of all BSFA Colonies & OSBs
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Tue May 30, 2017 10:22 pm

Wulf wrote:it's been asked for before but it's would be nice, maybe the climate is better for a few changes, perhaps a one mnth timer on sm stuff? after one mnth it's returned to sender? one issue, all the 'dead' turtles.

My hope is, with an active President and the institution of the ASC, we can see a few of these things moved forward.
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
no avatar
User

Wulf

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 am

Postby Wulf » Wed May 31, 2017 2:30 pm

deleted
Last edited by Wulf on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext