Autopilot Bookmarks

This is where you can suggest new features and discuss upcoming features.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MITH Menzel 3

Autopilot Bookmarks

Postby Mooncrest » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:36 pm

I know that Jam wnats his Players to play the game, but it can be frustrating waiting for the Autopilot to load all the waypoints for a system and I, at least, can be fooled into thinking that he load has finished and will click a destination too early and find myself in a place I did not intend to go.

I would, therefore, like to suggest that we have Bookmarks for the AP in a similar fashion as we have for the Galactic Map. There are times when we are performing routine actions when selecting from our limited list of Bookmarks would be better than waiting for the entire list of destinations for a system to load: this is particularly true in the heavily populated systems.

If we could Bookmark those system gates, colonies and starbases that we visit most often and be able to swap between this list and the normal AP listing, I think hat it would be a great benefit for the game.
Last edited by Mooncrest on Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Re: Autopilot Bookmarks

Postby Moneyman » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:13 pm

Mooncrest wrote:I know that Jam wnats his Player to play the game, but itcan be frustrating waiting for the Autopilot to load all the waypoints for a system and i, at least, can be fooled into thinking that he load has finished and will click a destination to early and find myself in a place I did not intend to go to.

I would, therefore, like to suggest that we have Bookmarks for the AP in a similar fashion as we have for the Galactic Map. There are times when we are performing routine actions when selecting from our limited list of Bookmarks would be better than waiting for the entire list of destinations for a system to load: this is particularly true in the heavily populated systems.

If we could Bookmark those system gates, colonies and starbases that we visit most often and be able to swap between this list and the normal AP listing, I think hat it would be a great benefit for the game.

:mrgreen: Luv this idea for site bookmarks ... Bye bye destinations to where I don't wanna be.