Version 1.5 New Unity Engine

This is where you can suggest new features and discuss upcoming features.
no avatar
User

Seeker5

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Wed May 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Version 1.5 New Unity Engine

Postby Seeker5 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:02 pm

Mining in ver 1.5008 is out of sync.

The colour changes and dissapears at about 19K temp and not at optimal mining temp 21500.

The only way to mine is to ignore the beam as it dissapears and track the temperature and take your luck you get near a good temperature :?

Also as has been said brightness of background to high.

On the good side the graphic are definatly sharper and planets, clouds are nice :D

Overall have found some things faster loading, travel location refresh slower but stable with no crashes.

Seeker
User

Rhavenwing

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Near a beach on an Island

Re: Version 1.5 New Unity Engine

Postby Rhavenwing » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:05 am

I agree with Seeker and have a bit more to add. I usually use my Linux box to play and am speaking about version 1.5003 which is the unstable Linux version.

I mine with a lev and the mining beam acts the same with the colour disappearing at about 1900k, but I get a colour reflection on the nose of my lev that matches the red colour as it disappears.

The Radar no longer works, and when you click on expand it slides to the left off-screen.

The 3 button doesn't work to zoom completely out.

Most of the crashes I have experienced have happened while opening the warehouse before the colony or osb have completely rendered. These crashes occur about 90% of the time. Usually at larger osbs and colonies.

Have a great day!
Rhaven
The 11,000Hz ringing in my ears is competing with the voices in my head!!
Senator of Nox Astrum, Stella Splendorus, and a few more.
Previous