Introducing...The Seraph!

This is where you can suggest new features and discuss upcoming features.
no avatar
User

Kittamaru

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant
Posts

55

Joined

Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:34 pm

Re: Introducing...The Seraph!

Postby Kittamaru » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:39 pm

I do have to say I like that newest design... reminds me somewhat of the Klingon Negh'Var class Battleship :D

Image

If the cry is for something asymmetric, I would recommend something like this:

Image

Yeah, I liked the ships in EvE-O :D

Image could make a good battleship as well :D
User avatar
User

Prolapser

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

636

Joined

Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Re: Introducing...The Seraph!

Postby Prolapser » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:10 am

Cut, wrap, close-up, fini, bravo, etc.

Enough jabba. Put a Class 12 block of flying cheese into the the game for all I care. Give us something now :D.
no avatar
User

jam

Rank

Developer

Developer
Posts

2549

Joined

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:24 pm

Re: Introducing...The Seraph!

Postby jam » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:45 am

Prolapser wrote:Cut, wrap, close-up, fini, bravo, etc.

Enough jabba. Put a Class 12 block of flying cheese into the the game for all I care. Give us something now :D.


Be careful what you wish for ;)
...............................................................................................................................................
Thanks for playing, thanks for posting, and thanks for your feedback!
no avatar
User

Valleriani

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant
Posts

62

Joined

Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:22 am

Re: Introducing...The Seraph!

Postby Valleriani » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:16 am

jam wrote:
Prolapser wrote:Cut, wrap, close-up, fini, bravo, etc.

Enough jabba. Put a Class 12 block of flying cheese into the the game for all I care. Give us something now :D.


Be careful what you wish for ;)


Image
User avatar
User

Johneaux

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

526

Joined

Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:25 pm

Location

Straya mate

Re: Introducing...The Seraph!

Postby Johneaux » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:42 am

nothing wrong with a borg block
Johneaux
Senator - Epoch, Far Kurnell
============================
Previously known as Newuser57
Working for the interest of the common citizen since January 2013
User avatar
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral
Posts

3513

Joined

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Re: Introducing...The Seraph!

Postby rmartz » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:44 pm

Valleriani wrote:Image

I would have a blast flying this around!! :lol:
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User avatar
User

Prolapser

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

636

Joined

Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Re: Introducing...The Seraph!

Postby Prolapser » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:01 pm

Valleriani wrote:
jam wrote:
Prolapser wrote:Cut, wrap, close-up, fini, bravo, etc.

Enough jabba. Put a Class 12 block of flying cheese into the the game for all I care. Give us something now :D.


Be careful what you wish for ;)


Image


This is perfect for Class 13. Fly at your own risk. Call it the Ched.
User avatar
User

Johneaux

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

526

Joined

Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:25 pm

Location

Straya mate

Re: Introducing...The Seraph!

Postby Johneaux » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:52 pm

seikatsukira wrote:I plan on having one of these ships roughly 12 hours after its release.


WOW, that's pretty ambitious... do you want hyperdrive with that?
Johneaux
Senator - Epoch, Far Kurnell
============================
Previously known as Newuser57
Working for the interest of the common citizen since January 2013
User avatar
User

seikatsukira

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

511

Joined

Tue May 06, 2014 2:43 am

Re: Introducing...The Seraph!

Postby seikatsukira » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:29 pm

Johneaux wrote:
seikatsukira wrote:I plan on having one of these ships roughly 12 hours after its release.


WOW, that's pretty ambitious... do you want hyperdrive with that?



Yes! and 2 cl 14 broads, but I don't know anyone who will be able to make those. Perhaps i just need two Seraphs in stead...
Seikatsukira[/size]
User avatar
User

Sinstrite

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

367

Joined

Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Introducing...The Seraph!

Postby Sinstrite » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:57 pm

So as far as cargo space goes, a standard stripped Mammoth has 5,973 cargo space. A standard stripped Guardian has 11,947 cargo space. Will a standard stripped Seraph have 23,894 cargo space as assumed, or will it be different?
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Powered by phpBB ® | Style by KomiDesign | Modified by Chris Valleriani
cron