Wishing Well

This is where you can suggest new features and discuss upcoming features.
User

seikatsukira

Rank

Commander

Commander

Tue May 06, 2014 2:43 am

Wishing Well

Postby seikatsukira » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:54 pm

The intent of this thread is to create a place where players can wish for additions, alterations or removals of any game aspect.

Please follow this format:

Wish: A detailed explanation of what you want added, altered, or removed.

Implementation: How you envision this wish being implemented.

Effect: How implementation will alter game play for everyone effected by it.
*Pros: Good things.
*Cons: Bad things.

Priority: How important you think this wish is to the community as a whole, on a scale of 1-100 with 1 being the highest importance and 100 being the lowest.

Origin: The reason for you coming up with this wish.

Additional information: Anything else that you think is important information to present with your wish.

Example:

Wish: I wish that contracts scaled up to match the cargo size of class 12 ships.

Implementation: Include contract sizes that fit for the guardian and seraph, just like the class 1-10 ships have.

Effect: Players with class 11 and 12 ships will be able to offload product faster, and for a bigger profit.
*Pros: This should increase motivation for players with big ships to transport cargo from colonies, and buy from stock markets. This would help to lessen the logistics problems of having too much product to transport.
*Cons: Players with big ships may buy up all of the profitable products, leaving little for players with small ships to transport.

Priority: 90 (low)

Origin: I saw a bunch of magnesium for a low price on the GM and thought; I could make a bunch of money selling that to contracts. However I do not want to spend the time looking for lots of small contracts.

Additional information: It would be nice to scale passenger transport missions as well, particularly with ships that have passenger modules equipped.
Seikatsukira[/size]