Construction time display

This is where you can suggest new features and discuss upcoming features.
no avatar
User

JaceHypo

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:35 am

Construction time display

Postby JaceHypo » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:34 pm

Are there any plans to change the construction time display to a less frustrating format, like if something takes a good few hours, then to say how many hours, as apposed to how ever many seconds goes into that many hours?
I don't know how others feel about this, nor do I know if anyone else cares about this, but personally I find it quite frustrating lol. See, I wasn't blessed with the mind processing power to think of how many seconds 80,000 goes into or the patience to have to constantly come off the game to search on the wiki or google to see how many it builds too taking away from my enjoyment of the game, and I think a lot more players that will end up coming into the game after a while, especially when you get it Steam green-lit, will feel the same.
no avatar
User

jam

Rank

Developer

Developer

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:24 pm

Re: Construction time display

Postby jam » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:36 am

I'd never even thought of it. I guess all those years working with DNS mean that I see any number of seconds and my brain converts it to days and hours for me now.

Quite a reasonable request actually and quite possibly very simple to do. I'll add it to the minor updates.
...............................................................................................................................................
Thanks for playing, thanks for posting, and thanks for your feedback!
no avatar
User

JaceHypo

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:35 am

Re: Construction time display

Postby JaceHypo » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:40 am

Alright man sounds cool, haha yeah makes sense :P