Idea for wayy down the line

This is where you can suggest new features and discuss upcoming features.
no avatar
User

JaceHypo

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:35 am

Idea for wayy down the line

Postby JaceHypo » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Hey Jam,

Minds been wondering again haha :P

I saw in one of the to do lists you posted that you plan to at some point have EVA missions?

I was just thinking of a cool scenario to do with it, which would include PvP as well where you can capture planets and opt them to be a PvP planet for a higher standing in the PvP world or something, and you would set up it's defences against attackers, and the attackers would bring militia or what ever to try and beat the defenses and ultimately take the PvP planet. The player could even come down and do stuff in EVA star wars battlefront 2 space battle style to try and weaken defenses or win the battle but he only gets 3 lifes before he has to leave it to his soldiers or something like that, adds strategy and stuff.

Obviously this would take a ton of work haha.
Just thought I'd put my thoughts down, maybe you'll take from it maybe not doesn't matter, anything that could help and all that :P
no avatar
User

jam

Rank

Developer

Developer

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:24 pm

Re: Idea for wayy down the line

Postby jam » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:24 pm

Yep, one thing I want to eventually get to is complete FPS & RTS play with attacking and defending colonies, as well as other scenarios.

Taking ships and perhaps an ultra rich uber volcanic moon that actually has harvestable niobium and tin on the surface, but permanent buildings aren't possible due to the vulcanism... something like that for a permanent RTS/FPS playground with permanent coop and PVP hemispheres...
...............................................................................................................................................
Thanks for playing, thanks for posting, and thanks for your feedback!