NPC Ships

This is where you can suggest new features and discuss upcoming features.
User avatar
User

ForumBot

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

980

Joined

Thu May 08, 2014 1:39 am

NPC Ships

Postby ForumBot » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:19 pm

NPC Ships: To make the game less empty, I'd like to see NPC ships. They can be seen frequently in the Apollo Cluster and in the Outer Systems. In the Apollo Cluster, each system except Janus A would have a max NPC amount of 100. Janus A has a maximum amount of 5 NPCs. All of which would either go to the jump gate from Cabal Trade Station or vice versa. Anywhere else, all the NPC are 80% going from one place to another, and the other 20% is just flying around. All NPC ships go at 2000 m/s at the fastest. In deep space, there's up to 200 NPCs in a sector, which isn't really that much when you think about how wide deep space is. Each dome in deep space raises that number by 200. Far enough out in PVP Sectors, you can safely hunt down defenceless NPCs and get up to 50 of any random material from water to graphene. You can hunt down ships in Janus A too, but UNCA will spawn 3 powerful guard ships which will attack you until you either escape or are sent to Ceres. Afterwards, you will be charged 10% of all your credits.

Also sorry if i sound like im programming the game i try not to but i sometimes do it without noticing.

(I was gonna write about transport drones and forgot)
Joined on May 6, 2014
Formerly known as newuser12980
Discoverer of Nexus
User avatar
User

Johneaux

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

526

Joined

Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:25 pm

Location

Straya mate

Re: NPC Ships

Postby Johneaux » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:17 am

100 npc ships buzzing about would surely bog down you cpu and drop frame rate

5 max around each inner planet would be heaps i would think
Johneaux
Senator - Epoch, Far Kurnell
============================
Previously known as Newuser57
Working for the interest of the common citizen since January 2013

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Powered by phpBB ® | Style by KomiDesign | Modified by Chris Valleriani
cron