Should player to player trading be the next major/minor upda

This is where you can suggest new features and discuss upcoming features.

Should player to player trading be the next major/minor update?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:12 pm

yes
4
80%
no
1
20%
 
Total votes : 5
no avatar
User

Jacarie

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander
Posts

252

Joined

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Should player to player trading be the next major/minor upda

Postby Jacarie » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:12 pm

I think that this should be first and formost. This feature would be a major help to the player base no matter what your game style is. I think Just a simple contract that can be setup by the players would help greatly. IE you can enter a players name, number of materials, modules, ship or credits for X amount of material, modules, ship or credits. When that player logs in there will be a contract at Apollo in the SS Plato contracts board to except.
User avatar
User

ForumBot

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

980

Joined

Thu May 08, 2014 1:39 am

Re: Should player to player trading be the next major/minor

Postby ForumBot » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:17 am

Jacarie wrote:I think that this should be first and formost. This feature would be a major help to the player base no matter what your game style is. I think Just a simple contract that can be setup by the players would help greatly. IE you can enter a players name, number of materials, modules, ship or credits for X amount of material, modules, ship or credits. When that player logs in there will be a contract at Apollo in the SS Plato contracts board to except.


I don't really support your approach for trading, but I support the idea
Joined on May 6, 2014
Formerly known as newuser12980
Discoverer of Nexus
User avatar
User

Johneaux

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

526

Joined

Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:25 pm

Location

Straya mate

Re: Should player to player trading be the next major/minor

Postby Johneaux » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:05 am

ForumBot wrote:
Jacarie wrote:I think that this should be first and formost. This feature would be a major help to the player base no matter what your game style is. I think Just a simple contract that can be setup by the players would help greatly. IE you can enter a players name, number of materials, modules, ship or credits for X amount of material, modules, ship or credits. When that player logs in there will be a contract at Apollo in the SS Plato contracts board to except.


I don't really support your approach for trading, but I support the idea


Will this be AFTER gates?
Johneaux
Senator - Epoch, Far Kurnell
============================
Previously known as Newuser57
Working for the interest of the common citizen since January 2013
User avatar
User

ForumBot

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

980

Joined

Thu May 08, 2014 1:39 am

Re: Should player to player trading be the next major/minor

Postby ForumBot » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:28 am

Johneaux wrote:
ForumBot wrote:
Jacarie wrote:I think that this should be first and formost. This feature would be a major help to the player base no matter what your game style is. I think Just a simple contract that can be setup by the players would help greatly. IE you can enter a players name, number of materials, modules, ship or credits for X amount of material, modules, ship or credits. When that player logs in there will be a contract at Apollo in the SS Plato contracts board to except.


I don't really support your approach for trading, but I support the idea


Will this be AFTER gates?


Yep. Or atleast I think so.
Joined on May 6, 2014
Formerly known as newuser12980
Discoverer of Nexus

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB ® | Style by KomiDesign | Modified by Chris Valleriani