what about mothballing

This is where you can suggest new features and discuss upcoming features.
no avatar
User

prose

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:06 am

not Kansas

what about mothballing

Postby prose » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:06 pm

can we have a turn off button or mothballing facility for factories and mines. The idea of scrapping a factory or mine or power station because it works too hard seems to me to be stupid. I do not need iron mines as much any more but when I do I want to be able to turn them on as required. or shipyards or mining robot producing factories that use power and parts. If I could turn them off I could save power stations. Wouldn't need so many residences, reactors ancillary gear and be a responsible citizen. Remember we are the last hope of civilization. Mothball it don't junk it!
A time for every purpose under heaven.
User

Johneaux

Rank

Commander

Commander

Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:25 pm

Straya mate

Re: what about mothballing

Postby Johneaux » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:06 am

prose wrote:can we have a turn off button or mothballing facility for factories and mines. The idea of scrapping a factory or mine or power station because it works too hard seems to me to be stupid. I do not need iron mines as much any more but when I do I want to be able to turn them on as required. or shipyards or mining robot producing factories that use power and parts. If I could turn them off I could save power stations. Wouldn't need so many residences, reactors ancillary gear and be a responsible citizen. Remember we are the last hope of civilization. Mothball it don't junk it!

Agreed.. need a turn off function
Johneaux
Senator - Epoch, Far Kurnell
============================
Previously known as Newuser57
Working for the interest of the common citizen since January 2013