Infinite

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:11 am

Re: New Members Through Steam

Postby Infinite » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:30 pm

Vile wrote:"I just want to comment on your avatar....Die goblin die!!"

Long story short I miss-clicked something on the GM and lost most of my credits ... I think I bought an armor module or something stupid by accident. .

Mistakes happen, but with the helpful and strong community, reach out and someone who can might help. What did you buy that you dont need, maybe I'll buy it back from you !
User

Vile

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:55 am

Postby Vile » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:34 pm

It was a class 10 warp drive. I admit I was dumb and clicked it thinking it was a hyperdrive. Bad thing is ... This is my second time doing that. The first time was during the tutorial quest.
I put it back up a little cheaper than what I bought it for.

I have two friends coming to try the game, so I will probably keep running loads and mining to get them into decent starter ships.
no avatar
User

Infinite

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:11 am

Postby Infinite » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:10 pm

Vile wrote:It was a class 10 warp drive. I admit I was dumb and clicked it thinking it was a hyperdrive. Bad thing is ... This is my second time doing that. The first time was during the tutorial quest.
I put it back up a little cheaper than what I bought it for.

I have two friends coming to try the game, so I will probably keep running loads and mining to get them into decent starter ships.

I have zero need for it, but I bought it to help you out. Pay it forward when your able.
no avatar
User

skyguard

Rank

Midshipman

Midshipman

Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:30 pm

Postby skyguard » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:45 pm

steam user here, I started last week I played hard on the weekend and in the morning and evening between work I now have a class 7 ship and ~45,000,000 Credits It's not that hard if you watch the tutorials on youtube and do it smart go take risks and go for the big ticket items: contract for silicon (its waste) 1,000-1,500 credits from an npc and the contracts level up with your ship. go to Miner's Paradise, Adolphus, or Haven and mine Colombite or Angrite for Niobium and Tin then sell for 65,000 to 50,000 credits a unit to other players the money is there to grow if you look for it.
Looking for a few good asteroids.
Previous