User

taintedmeat

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:58 pm

steam 3 month premium

Postby taintedmeat » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:04 pm

there might be another post on this somewhere didn't see it off hand, so i have bought the game been playing a couple days but for some reason and not getting the 3 months, i've made my profile public a bunch of times no help, when i click the premium option in game there is no option on the right as some have said to claim your 3 months the only options even on the premium screen are to buy 1 month of all 3 types or all 3 for a month and all 3 for 3 months...if someone could help get this strightened out i would apperciate it as it is hampering my ability to do things in game...
User

ForumBot

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu May 08, 2014 1:39 am

Re: steam 3 month premium

Postby ForumBot » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:19 pm

taintedmeat wrote:there might be another post on this somewhere didn't see it off hand, so i have bought the game been playing a couple days but for some reason and not getting the 3 months, i've made my profile public a bunch of times no help, when i click the premium option in game there is no option on the right as some have said to claim your 3 months the only options even on the premium screen are to buy 1 month of all 3 types or all 3 for a month and all 3 for 3 months...if someone could help get this strightened out i would apperciate it as it is hampering my ability to do things in game...

There's always supposed in the top right corner of the premium windows. If there isn't one you should make a bug report
Joined on May 6, 2014
Formerly known as newuser12980
Discoverer of Nexus