User

ForumBot

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu May 08, 2014 1:39 am

Also cancelling the subscription

Postby ForumBot » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:57 pm

Even though I stopped playing a while ago, I kept the subscription believing that this game was just in a ditch that it would eventually get out of, and I wanted to support the game through that.

However, Jam has pretty much abandoned the community, and the game's development seems to have gone stagnant. Months of radio silence from the developer is never good. As of writing this, he hasn't even logged onto the forums in well over a month.

Maybe I'll check again later and possibly renew the subscription, but as for now, I have pretty much lost all hope that this project will get much further. Quite a shame, because I saw a tremendous amount of potential in this game.
Joined on May 6, 2014 and quit on January 3rd, 2016.

Officially the 12980th registered user ingame, ~158th registered forum account.
Discoverer of Nexus
AKA ClockworkHex
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Also cancelling the subscription

Postby RAM » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:40 am

ForumBot wrote:Even though I stopped playing a while ago, I kept the subscription believing that this game was just in a ditch that it would eventually get out of, and I wanted to support the game through that.

However, Jam has pretty much abandoned the community, and the game's development seems to have gone stagnant. Months of radio silence from the developer is never good. As of writing this, he hasn't even logged onto the forums in well over a month.

Maybe I'll check again later and possibly renew the subscription, but as for now, I have pretty much lost all hope that this project will get much further. Quite a shame, because I saw a tremendous amount of potential in this game.

I didn't know he had to check in with us on a schedule. If you choose to move on, again, again, again, we will see you soon, I am sure. :lol:
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Postby davh62 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:39 am

RAM wrote:
ForumBot wrote:Even though I stopped playing a while ago, I kept the subscription believing that this game was just in a ditch that it would eventually get out of, and I wanted to support the game through that.

I didn't know he had to check in with us on a schedule. If you choose to move on, again, again, again, we will see you soon, I am sure. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User

ForumBot

Rank

Captain

Captain

Postby ForumBot » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:05 pm

RAM wrote:

I never said anything about a schedule.

Discoverer of Nexus
AKA ClockworkHex
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby RAM » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:45 pm

ForumBot wrote:I never said anything about a schedule.

ForumBot wrote:As of writing this, he hasn't even logged onto the forums in well over a month.

I am sure he gets notices of bugs from the forum. No new bugs that are game breaking, so no need to post, I would suspect.
User

BoshingTong

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:46 am

USA, Pa

Postby BoshingTong » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:09 pm

Agree game is the most stable it has ever been.
Owner of BSFA (Bosh Survey & Freightage Authority)
Senator of Logopolis, New Dawn, Babylon
Governor of Poosh, Tigland, Prime Sun, Babel

Mayor of all BSFA Colonies & OSBs
User

ForumBot

Rank

Captain

Captain

Postby ForumBot » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:44 am

BoshingTong wrote:Agree game is the most stable it has ever been.

Oh? It's gotten so bad I can barely even play anymore, even if I wanted to

Discoverer of Nexus
AKA ClockworkHex
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby RAM » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:42 pm

ForumBot wrote:
BoshingTong wrote:Agree game is the most stable it has ever been.

Oh? It's gotten so bad I can barely even play anymore, even if I wanted to

Delete all your cache files and that will most likely clear up.