Loke's markets and trading

Want to buy? Want to sell? Advertise here!
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Loke's markets and trading

Postby Loke » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:01 pm

RAM wrote:We did not test the SM buy sell orders on the new server. Just one of the few I am sure we missed. Give it a day or so and I am sure Jam will get it working.

Sure. I tested the trading on my other account and bought tin for 140k and sold it back for 145k, so to be safe I removed all orders. Will put them back again when things are sorted out

Edit:
Nio Tin Market is back again.
Done some testing and don't think Nio Tin Market is possible to exploit.
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
My AutohotKey tools: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4329
Mining yield calculator (google sheets): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby Loke » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:41 am

Chart for Nio and tin price is updated in first post.

Nio Tin Market moved to a different OSB. Old one was too close to 2 other OSBs, and therefor Nio Tin Market didnt always load at visit. That should not be an issue on the new location. New location is renamed Nio Tin Market, for our customers there should be no practical difference.

After move to new server there are a few more SMs out there that show up on SM search with higher prices for nio and tin, but they have overfilled warehouses and you cant manually sell to them. I will send out NPCs to fill their buy orders (NPCs dont care about no free warehouse space), so they will mostly be gone after some time. In the meantime trade at Nio Tin Market or Mooncrests SMs (names starting with MITH or MIB) and you should not have any problems selling nio and tin.

Old OSB where Nio Tin Market used to be is now Rare expensive stuff. If you can afford to trade here you have been in game long enough to know how to deal with bugs like OSB not loading etc. So far trading yttrium, prom, antimony and cerium. Will add gold and neurocrystals too, just need to find out what price should be :?:
Mining yield calculator (google sheets): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby Loke » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:30 pm

Added magnesium buy order to Nio Tin Market, so it can be sold at same place as tin. Selling magnesium together with tin is like getting 8700 extra per ton. NPCs then move it to Warpless Trade in Njord for quicker trade to Ceres.

Also added a couple of outposts for Nio Tin Market. Niobium Market in Niobite and Tin and Magnesium Market in TinAlley. After I made a new account to test being a new player, I found it rather annoying with small cargo and having to jump to Menzel 3 and scroll through the long autopilot list everytime I wanted to sell. The 2 new outposts are small versions of Nio Tin Market and I have an NPC that trades between, so that prices will change and follow Nio Tin Market prices.

Tin price:
I have mined and supplied 1.3 million tons to market, and price has dropped 20k since pre SiFi. Havent been this much tin for sale for almost a year. SiFi increases tin yield a bit and is helping increase supply.

Nio price:
Almost 1 million ton supplied to market, price dropped 10k since pre SiFi. Price is being held high by many orders at 100k. SiFi is not increasing yield for nio, but does make it more fun to mine, expecting nio price to drop soon to 80k.

Rare Expensive Stuff is a new market in Menzel 3, selling and buying most of the items that are hard or impossible to find. There is even enough yttrium for sale to make a class 15 reactor, thank you very much to the one selling the yttrium! This is the first time there is useful amounts of yttrium for sale to anyone that wants it.

My NPCs are still working on removing high price nio and tin, where buyers warehouse is overfilled, please dont try to manually sell to these. When you click and order dissapears without selling, the order also dissapears for NPCs. It will return the next day, but it does slow it down 1 day each time someone clicks the buy order.
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby Loke » Mon May 03, 2021 7:05 pm

Updated prices at Warpless Trade to adjust for new LM prices (carbon down 25 credits and uranium down 90%).
Most sell prices slightly reduced, carbon reduced by 50
A few buy prices also had to be reduced

Increased the profit at +20% with 20, making it a little more profitable to haul from Warpless Trade to Ceres.

Removed items that is not possible to make profitable (buy price would need to be negative...):
-Titanium
-Beer
-Wine
-Cigars
-Uranium

Simplified first post a bit.
Updated chart for prices at Nio Tin market, look at uranium :lol:
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby Loke » Fri May 07, 2021 11:46 am

Added magnesium to price chart in first post, as its more relevant now. Using yield from urelite for comparison, even though angrite yields more, since when mining angrite much of the mag will get ejected to make space for the next angrite.

Changed colors to match type of roid too, though I am not good with colors so it ended up being kinda ugly :P but its very visible at least :D
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby Loke » Thu May 13, 2021 11:02 am

Nio Tin Market is now almost 4 years old, and we reached a new milestone. More than 10 million niobium is now for sale!! Tin is close to 9 million. Think we need more buyers!! :D

Nio price has dropped to 80k and tin is down to 105k.
Amounts for each price step is also heavily increased. There is now 500k tonnes between each change in price for nio below 110k and tin below 125k. That should make Nio Tin Market a even better buffer between peaks from miners and buyers.

Warning! SM updates only 1 time per day, that isnt enough for Nio Tin Martket to show correct amounts per order line, especially now that NPCs are involved. Therefor it is highly recommended to buy/sell 1 tonne for the order line/price level you plan to trade. That will update the amount for that line only, ignore all other amounts as they will still be wrong. It can easily jump a couple of houndred thousand tonnes for sale/buying, so doing the update is a good way to avoid confusion/suprises. If you fill 1 buy order line, dont forget to sell 1 tonne on the next buy order line to get that one updated as well.

Really nice to see Nio Tin Market being used to balance stocks, as someone sold Nio and bought tin, it was very easy for me as a miner to choose a angrite field as the next target, as it made demand and prices clearly point in that direction.
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby Loke » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:54 pm

Updated chart in first post as price both for nio and tin dropped with 10k. We need more buyers, no point in mining at these low prices :(

Added ship trait Miner to the Mining yield calculator, see link in my signature. Only added to the first sheet,m will get to the others later. Pretty sure I added it correctly, but let me know if you get numbers that seems wrong and I will check.

Edit, removed teh outdated ideas for a new tool, open a new topic instead: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4329
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby Loke » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:08 pm

Updated chart in first post. 5 years and nio price has fallen to 50k. Been having fun mining colombites for a couple of days :)

As usual there is a lot of stock markets out there buying nio for higher price but has no storage space, so we cant trade with them. I have sent out my NPCs to start filling those orders from 50k price and higher, hopefully most will be gone in a few weeks. Ignoring those that are in ungated systems, since NPCs cant reach them.
Previous