Mooncrest Industries - OPEN for business

Want to buy? Want to sell? Advertise here!
no avatar
User

zentil

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:43 am

0 Abomination - New Dawn

Re: Mooncrest Industries - Outstanding Order List

Postby zentil » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:51 pm

Zentil: "Ready-to-Fly" Seraph - Now manufacturing. Estimated delivery: 18:00UTC Sun 29th March

Nice can not wait to pick it up when its done :D
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MITH Menzel 3

Re: Mooncrest Industries

Postby Mooncrest » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:21 pm

kie wrote:Mooncrest i have a seraph ordered i would like the armour an shields an a class 12 mining beam i dont know if the ship can take a cl 13 .
I sold my guardian an have the credits waiting ...an i have already bought a hyperdrive for it.so for for now its back to a mammoth lol

The additional Modules will add 550,000,000Cr to your bill making a total price of 2,150,000,000Cr. I can only supply Class 12 Mining Beams at present. The Seraph can mount a Class 13, which takes up cargo space equivalent to two Class 12s. I am not sure that the benefit of mounting a class 13 over a Class 12 is worth the loss of the additional 3400ish cargo space it needs. If you do decide to go with a Class 13 MB then the total price will be 1,850,000,000Cr. Unless I hear to the contrary, I will install the Class 12 MB.
Blake Mooncrest
Proprietor, Mooncrest Industries

Senator for Elfydd, Newydd Cymru, Otturet, Ceredigion, Llandysul and Flavos Highway IV
Mayor of all MI Facilities in Miners Paradise, MITH Menzel 3, MID Holderness, MIB Farmers Market and MIB Ixaal

no avatar
User

kie

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:47 pm

Postby kie » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Great you are correct i dont want to lose that much cargo space...also i didnt notice in your ad broadsides do you make or do you have a reccomendation thanks for time an working with me .
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:32 pm

Kie:
I do not make weapons at this time, still researching Ram Scoops. I have no experience with buying weapons, but slhawkins is a reliable chap and he is selling Broadsides - see his post in this forum.
Blake Mooncrest

Senator for Elfydd, Newydd Cymru, Otturet, Ceredigion, Llandysul and Flavos Highway IV
Mayor of all MI Facilities in Miners Paradise, MITH Menzel 3, MID Holderness, MIB Farmers Market and MIB Ixaal

User

Slye

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:50 am

Postby Slye » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:46 pm

Is there a reason you missed my order? I didn't seem to get on your list.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:36 pm

Slye wrote:Is there a reason you missed my order? I didn't seem to get on your list.

Very sorry. I have been inundated with orders and I missed yours. I have tracked back on posts and slotted you in at the correct place. I have been conservative with my delivery dates and it is possible that the delivery could be a day or two earlier. I will firm up on the delivery date when I start manufacture of that batch of ships.
Blake Mooncrest

User

Slye

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:50 am

Postby Slye » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Mooncrest wrote:
Slye wrote:Is there a reason you missed my order? I didn't seem to get on your list.

Very sorry. I have been inundated with orders and I missed yours. I have tracked back on posts and slotted you in at the correct place. I have been conservative with my delivery dates and it is possible that the delivery could be a day or two earlier. I will firm up on the delivery date when I start manufacture of that batch of ships.

Ah, no worries. :) Thank you.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:45 pm

Zentil, Danielj your Seraphs are ready for collection at SS Plato in Apollo system.
Blake Mooncrest

no avatar
User

b1ngnx33

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:41 am

Postby b1ngnx33 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:44 pm

Class 12 Seraph
Standard "Ready-to-Fly" Hull:
Equipped with Class 12 Modules except for Class 1 Armour, Shields, Beams and Scoop
1,500,000,000 credits
Class 12 Hyperdrive for the above Hull: 400,000,000 credits
Class 12 Armour Panels and Shields for the above Hull: 350,000,000 credits

I would like to place an order for all of the above.

In game name : MotokoKusanagi.

Take as much time as you need Mooncrest Industries.
User

SilkenVerse

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:38 pm

Postby SilkenVerse » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:29 pm

Hi, SilkenVerse here.
I would like to place and order for a Class 11 MB and HD
Then I would like an order for a Seraph with MB and HD. I have the credits for the class 11 MD and HD now, and witrh have the Seraph credits by tomorrow. Thanks.
Let me know if this is an issue.
SilkenVerse

Mayor of Aes Sedai Colony and Silken's OSB.
Grave robber and Cougar Bait :-)

May your words be Silken...
PreviousNext