Mooncrest Industries (OPEN for business)

Want to buy? Want to sell? Advertise here!
no avatar
User

majortom

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Tue May 30, 2017 11:53 pm

Re: Mooncrest Industries (Shipbuilding and Modules Division)

Postby majortom » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:12 pm

hi moon

majortombowman here

I would like to order 1- class 15 hyperdrive 1 - class 14 hyperdrive 1- class 15 mining beam ... ty

and I haven't been able to find the class 13 mining beam
no avatar
User

GBRventures

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:19 am

Postby GBRventures » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:52 am

This is my order for a kraken. No hyperdrive. Class 5 mining beam.

Thanks
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Postby Mooncrest » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Sorry, guys. Real life tasks have kept me away from the game for the last couple of days.
majortom wrote:hi moon
majortombowman here
I would like to order 1- class 15 hyperdrive 1 - class 14 hyperdrive 1- class 15 mining beam ... ty
and I haven't been able to find the class 13 mining beam

Thank you for your order. Your Ship Modules will be ready tomorrow morning, 12th June (GMT).

I cannot see the Class 13 Mining Beam anywhere. It is not in my inventory nor is it on the GM. I am building a new one for you, which wil be ready together with the above order. I am beginning to suspect that we have found a bug in the GM Buyer's Name parser. I suspect that major tom can see the sale when he should not be able to and has purchased the Mining Beam, thinking that it is on General Sale. I think that we will have ot be more careful in future and arrange a time when the transfer can take place when we are both active.

GBRventures wrote:This is my order for a kraken. No hyperdrive. Class 5 mining beam.
Thanks

Thank you for your order. I hope to have Your Shi and Mining Beam ready for you this evening 11th June (GMT).

The vessel comes equipped with Class 1 Armour Panels and Class 1 Mining Beam. It has Class 7 Armour Panels and a Class 5 Mining Beam stored aboard. You should move the Class 7 Armour, Class 1 Axial Laser and Class 5 Mining Beam to storage in a hangar. This will increase cargo capacity by over a 100 tons.
no avatar
User

GBRventures

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:19 am

Postby GBRventures » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:48 am

It looks like my ship is ready from your post, but can't find it anywhere on GM. I did notice my user name is spelled wrong under your order list, if that has anything to do with it for GM.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Postby Mooncrest » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:24 pm

GBRventures wrote:It looks like my ship is ready from your post, but can't find it anywhere on GM. I did notice my user name is spelled wrong under your order list, if that has anything to do with it for GM.

I have just checked and yur ship is on the GM ready. If you did not specify 'Kraken' in the Item to Find text box, then all you will have seen are a number of Hornets,Turtles and a Manta. The GM search report only lists the first twenty or so items that match the search criteria. If you do not limit the search and just search for 'Ships', then the list will show the first twenty or so ships of any class: there are thousands of ships for sale on the GM.

The search for Krakens should list three ships. Yours is prices at 9,200,000 credits as I have added on the price of the Class 5 Mining Beam, which has been stored aboard. If you scrll down the list the Ship Name has been set to 'A Mooncrest PC Kraken for GBRvetures'. I apologise for the typo on my Outstanding Order List.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Postby Mooncrest » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:17 pm

Following an exchange of posts with Wulf about the cost of production and an extensive investigation into Mooncrest Industries costs associated with the pay and welfare of its
employees, it was found that these costs were, indeed, quite significant and needed to be accounted for in our Sales Price. So we have made the decision to revise our Price List. Where possible we have absorbed the increase in cost, but some prices have had to rise. The new Price List will come into force on all orders received after 11:00 GMT on Sunday 18th June.

Below is the new Price List:

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers, past and present and hope that you wil continue to support us in the future.
Blake Mooncrest
Proprietor, Mooncrest Industries

Senator for Elfydd, Newydd Cymru, Otturet, Ceredigion, Llandysul and Llanrhystyd also for MrPC-16 and moper-10.
Mayor of all MI Facilities in the Miners Paradise system.
no avatar
User

majortom

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Tue May 30, 2017 11:53 pm

Postby majortom » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:27 pm

hi moon

majortombowman

1- class 15 passenger quarters ty
User

opusaug

Rank

Midshipman

Midshipman

Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:23 am

Fort Myers, FL

Postby opusaug » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:28 am

I'd like to order a Class 9 hyperdrive, please.

Hmmn... I'd better ask for a Class 9 mining beam while I'm at it.

opusaug
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Postby Mooncrest » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:09 am

opusaug wrote:I'd like to order a Class 9 hyperdrive, please.
Hmmn... I'd better ask for a Class 9 mining beam while I'm at it.
opusaug

Thank you for your order. Your Modules will be ready later today: Saturday 17th June.
no avatar
User

Drake994

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:26 pm

Postby Drake994 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:35 pm

Do you sell the Boomerang with Hyperdrive?
PreviousNext