Mooncrest Industries - OPEN for business

Want to buy? Want to sell? Advertise here!
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MITH Menzel 3

Re: Mooncrest Industries - OPEN for business

Postby Mooncrest » Wed May 29, 2019 10:08 pm

Fatoldguy wrote:Good morning Moon,

I found 2 Lev's for sale at one credit at Ceres, but they do not have Warp modules in them and can not be flown. Did you put those two out there for me by error, or am I missing something and just not seeing the obvious:)
Thanks,
Fog

You ordered NPC Ships. NPC Ships are not equipped with Warp Drives nor do they have proper Capacitors or Reactors. This is why the prices are so much cheaper than the PC variant o the ship.

The NPC ships cannot be piloted properly by players in fact they are not allowed to leave the Star Station if iloted by a player due to the lack of Warp Drive. They can, however, be flown by NPC Pilots.

They were priced at 1cr because I am under the impression that you are going to pay for them with materials not credits.
no avatar
User

Fatoldguy

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:26 am

Postby Fatoldguy » Wed May 29, 2019 11:59 pm

Hello Moon,

Thanks for getting back to me with the explanation. I was thinking the NPC ships required a warp drive but not a hyperdrive, not the first time I have been wrong in my thinking:) I will pick up the two ships tonight and leave the Nio and Tin at Ceres station.

Thanks

Fog
User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:39 am

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

Postby Novicius » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:45 am

To Mooncrest Industries:

Greetings

"From Hell to Heaven" - love the sound of that. 2PC and 2WG dropped on first visit. Hell is green but darkness is obvious there. So many memories... (Btw "Nova" - colony is not mine and I have no idea is it older or younger than NOVA, hence no issue, just for a record).

NOVA can proudly announce: (homeworld voice/pause)
Apollo shipyard wg ... online
NSgate shipyard wg ... online
TinTin shipyard pc ... online

Please let me know if NOVA owes you anything as our records get lost in an accident (too embarrassing to mention in official letter).

Kind Regards
DAIMON DEUS ALEXIS CAPS NOVICIUS IMPERATIVE...
"I am NOVA",senator of NEO,MINERVA and TIN TIN, imperative of N-Spire force, CEO of Bank of NOVA

"I have a dream..."

MM "You can be fun to read"
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:11 am

Novicius wrote:To Mooncrest Industries:

Greetings

"From Hell to Heaven" - love the sound of that. 2PC and 2WG dropped on first visit. Hell is green but darkness is obvious there. So many memories... (Btw "Nova" - colony is not mine and I have no idea is it older or younger than NOVA, hence no issue, just for a record).

NOVA can proudly announce: (homeworld voice/pause)
Apollo shipyard wg ... online
NSgate shipyard wg ... online
TinTin shipyard pc ... online

Please let me know if NOVA owes you anything as our records get lost in an accident (too embarrassing to mention in official letter).

Kind Regards

Thanks for the modules. I have the majority of my ship yards making 10 PCs or 10 WGs. The problem is it takes 12 hours to make one, so my production only comes ready every five days.

The books are clear for NOVA. if you need NPC Levs I have several in stock. Also I try to maintain two Levs on the GM. Other ships are available to order. Turnaroud time will be a little longer than the usual Class Hours becuase of diversion of production to Gate Modules
User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:39 am

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

Postby Novicius » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:09 pm

NSGATE, GLUTIRON, TINTIN, Minerva, NEO, NOVA TRADE, APOLLO, BANK - all on line. At the moment just 24h as coils production is being developed. Promethium stored. Nio and Tin in abundance. Tritium stored. We will do that gate sooner than later. Working on JULIA and NIOBASE...
DAIMON DEUS ALEXIS CAPS NOVICIUS IMPERATIVE...
"I am NOVA",senator of NEO,MINERVA and TIN TIN, imperative of N-Spire force, CEO of Bank of NOVA

"I have a dream..."

MM "You can be fun to read"
User

Bozack

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:25 am

Hawkinsville, GA

Postby Bozack » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:55 am

Howdy Moon,

I would like to order 4 npc levs. Paying credits if possible, not much for mining and using what I got for gates. Realize this will take some time.

Thanks Boz
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:05 am

I have plenty of NPC Levs on stock. Delivery will take a few minutes.
no avatar
User

Kwiver

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:47 pm

Postby Kwiver » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:03 pm

Hi Moon -

Relatively new player here (new enough that I thought I could buy a CL8 hyperdrive and fit it on my new CL 11 Guardian, doh, lol).

Could I possibly buy a CL 11 hyperdrive please?

Let me know how much it might cost (in credits) and how & when I might be able to take delivery if possible.

Kind regards,
Kwiver
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:12 pm

Kwiver wrote:Hi Moon -

Relatively new player here (new enough that I thought I could buy a CL8 hyperdrive and fit it on my new CL 11 Guardian, doh, lol).

Could I possibly buy a CL 11 hyperdrive please?

Let me know how much it might cost (in credits) and how & when I might be able to take delivery if possible.

Kind regards,
Kwiver

I have put two Class 11 Hyperdrives on the GM for you now. The price is 140,000,000credits for one and 1credit plus 1,400units of a mix of Niobium and Tin. If paying by marterials please put them on the GM, priced at 1cr per unit, with Mooncrest in the Specified Buyer field of the sales window and purchase the hyperdrive on sale for 1credit.

My price list is on page one of this thread or you can visit my website at http://www.weghill899.karoo.net
no avatar
User

Kwiver

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:47 pm

Postby Kwiver » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:48 pm

Much appreciated - I snatched the one for credits (only because I sold all my tin and niobium to Boz before I saw your reply ;-)

I will be back in a few days to place an order for an Archon with Hyperdrive... but that might be closer to end of weekend :-)

I will start collecting the 27,600 Tin/Niobium! (or would that have increased to 41,400 units?)

Thanks again sir.

Kind regards,
Kwiver
PreviousNext