WANTED: Class 5 Reactor

Want to buy? Want to sell? Advertise here!
no avatar
User

AgentFoxtrot

Rank

Ensign

Ensign
Posts

33

Joined

Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:53 am

Location

I live on my own ship!

WANTED: Class 5 Reactor

Postby AgentFoxtrot » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:00 am

I gave mine up when I gave my Falcon to a new player. Please let me know if you have one. Thanks.
User avatar
User

Spacepwn

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant
Posts

146

Joined

Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:39 pm

Location

Spacepwn City Orbital Command

Re: WANTED: Class 5 Reactor

Postby Spacepwn » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:25 pm

if you have a tough time finding someone with this to sell it is easy thing to make. You just need to find the right salvage contract which is random and discover it then research it and then you can build it at your Starbase
User avatar
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1487

Joined

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Location

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Re: WANTED: Class 5 Reactor

Postby Mooncrest » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:14 pm

Spacepwn wrote:if you have a tough time finding someone with this to sell it is easy thing to make. You just need to find the right salvage contract which is random and discover it then research it and then you can build it at your Starbase


Unfortunately, Class 5 Modules are not available from Wreck Salvage and, as there is no Class 1 Reactor BP available, from which one can be researched, there is no way to replace a Class 5 Reactor. If you wish I can make you a Class 6 Reactor for a cost of 3,500,000C.
Blake Mooncrest
Proprietor, Mooncrest Industries

Senator for Elfydd, Newydd Cymru, Otturet, Ceredigion, Llandysul and Llanrhystyd also for MrPC-16 and moper-10.
Mayor of all MI Facilities in the Miners Paradise system.
User avatar
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral
Posts

3513

Joined

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Re: WANTED: Class 5 Reactor

Postby rmartz » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:24 pm

Buy a falcon off the GM or Shipyards and salvage it is only way to get a cl 5 reactor.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User avatar
User

ForumBot

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

957

Joined

Thu May 08, 2014 1:39 am

Re: WANTED: Class 5 Reactor

Postby ForumBot » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:32 am

If you still don't have one, I can rip a class 5 reactor off of one of my ships and sell it to you.
Joined on May 6, 2014 and quit on January 3rd, 2016.

Officially the 12980th registered user ingame, ~158th registered forum account.
Discoverer of Nexus

I no longer play the game but occasionally post on the forums
User avatar
User

Spacepwn

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant
Posts

146

Joined

Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:39 pm

Location

Spacepwn City Orbital Command

Re: WANTED: Class 5 Reactor

Postby Spacepwn » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:40 pm

Mooncrest wrote:
Spacepwn wrote:if you have a tough time finding someone with this to sell it is easy thing to make. You just need to find the right salvage contract which is random and discover it then research it and then you can build it at your Starbase


Unfortunately, Class 5 Modules are not available from Wreck Salvage and, as there is no Class 1 Reactor BP available, from which one can be researched, there is no way to replace a Class 5 Reactor. If you wish I can make you a Class 6 Reactor for a cost of 3,500,000C.


Ugh, I'm sorry op. I posted incorrect info. It's a big pet peeve when others do it, I should be more careful.

Looks like the fix is still pretty easy though, thankfully :)
no avatar
User

AgentFoxtrot

Rank

Ensign

Ensign
Posts

33

Joined

Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:53 am

Location

I live on my own ship!

Re: WANTED: Class 5 Reactor

Postby AgentFoxtrot » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:34 am

rmartz wrote:Buy a falcon off the GM or Shipyards and salvage it is only way to get a cl 5 reactor.

This is what I ended up doing. Thanks, everyone.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB ® | Style by KomiDesign | Modified by Chris Valleriani
cron