Miner for Hire

Want to buy? Want to sell? Advertise here!
no avatar
User

BatHunters

Rank

Midshipman

Midshipman
Posts

15

Joined

Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:41 am

Miner for Hire

Postby BatHunters » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Currently looking for Matured Colo and Agr fields. Locations net you 30% of rare yields. Meaning I don't split the junk I come back with. Too much of a hassle. Due to ejumping, all ore is left at Ceres. Delivery can be arraigned.

Last customer earned 1.4 Billion just finding fields

Won't touch Prom if asked not to.

Post on this forum and a PM of the location(s) if interested.

I usually sample 2 rocks, if it's not a matured field I leave and you get nothing for wasting my time (for that field).
no avatar
User

lostfanatic

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander
Posts

182

Joined

Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:22 am

Re: Miner for Hire

Postby lostfanatic » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:16 pm

How matured are you looking for? And do you want only fields with both Col and Ang or would pure fields work too?
Lostfanatic6
Chair of the M.I.N.E.R.S. Guild
Senator of Ortus
Governor of Horizon
Mayor of Lux in Obscuro
Mayor of The Island

M.I.N.E.R.S. Guild
no avatar
User

BatHunters

Rank

Midshipman

Midshipman
Posts

15

Joined

Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:41 am

Re: Miner for Hire

Postby BatHunters » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:14 am

About a month or so would be ideal. Sorry, I should have been clearer. The fields don't have to contain both. I've been doing mixes all day. I like to see 1000+ Nio and 600+ Tin. You can send me some cords and I can check. I also jump at about 3/8 full for maximum yield.\

Note: that 1.4B was yesterday. Netted the same client another 750m today.

Misread post: Prefer pure fields, but do anything that contains either or. Pure fields do get preference, less flying about.
User avatar
User

Hubes

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

568

Joined

Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:50 am

Re: Miner for Hire

Postby Hubes » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Nexus Enterprises is interested in hiring your services...a message has been sent regarding terms and we will await your reply.
Founder of the Trade Guild

Two Term Colonial President

Owner of Planet Martine

Senator of Haven, Aptic, Hyde, Boraash, Raxia, Nexus, Nespia, and Altia systems
no avatar
User

BatHunters

Rank

Midshipman

Midshipman
Posts

15

Joined

Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:41 am

Re: Miner for Hire

Postby BatHunters » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:59 pm

Accepted Nexus contract, will advice when my schedule reopens.
User avatar
User

ForumBot

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

957

Joined

Thu May 08, 2014 1:39 am

Re: Miner for Hire

Postby ForumBot » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:23 pm

Can I hire you to mine sinstrite-44 for me when your schedule reopens? (has angs and colombites)
Joined on May 6, 2014 and quit on January 3rd, 2016.

Officially the 12980th registered user ingame, ~158th registered forum account.
Discoverer of Nexus

I no longer play the game but occasionally post on the forums
no avatar
User

BatHunters

Rank

Midshipman

Midshipman
Posts

15

Joined

Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:41 am

Re: Miner for Hire

Postby BatHunters » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:59 am

Absolutely, I would however suggest sending me a PM instead of on an open forum. It would be wise to keep this secret field to yourself.

Would you also like me to mine the other Galaxies in the Help Menu? :roll:
User avatar
User

ForumBot

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

957

Joined

Thu May 08, 2014 1:39 am

Re: Miner for Hire

Postby ForumBot » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:13 am

BatHunters wrote:Absolutely, I would however suggest sending me a PM instead of on an open forum. It would be wise to keep this secret field to yourself.

Would you also like me to mine the other Galaxies in the Help Menu? :roll:


sinstrite-44 isn't really a secret system, some of the vets use it occasionally but it doesnt get much attention
Joined on May 6, 2014 and quit on January 3rd, 2016.

Officially the 12980th registered user ingame, ~158th registered forum account.
Discoverer of Nexus

I no longer play the game but occasionally post on the forums
no avatar
User

slhawkins

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

414

Joined

Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:34 pm

Re: Miner for Hire

Postby slhawkins » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:07 am

ForumBot wrote:
BatHunters wrote:Absolutely, I would however suggest sending me a PM instead of on an open forum. It would be wise to keep this secret field to yourself.

Would you also like me to mine the other Galaxies in the Help Menu? :roll:


sinstrite-44 isn't really a secret system, some of the vets use it occasionally but it doesnt get much attention


What he's saying is that by putting this system in the public forum you gave it attention - which means it may not be a potentially useless system as far as either of you are concerned.
no avatar
User

BatHunters

Rank

Midshipman

Midshipman
Posts

15

Joined

Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:41 am

Re: Miner for Hire

Postby BatHunters » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:18 pm

slhawkins wrote:
ForumBot wrote:
BatHunters wrote:Absolutely, I would however suggest sending me a PM instead of on an open forum. It would be wise to keep this secret field to yourself.

Would you also like me to mine the other Galaxies in the Help Menu? :roll:


sinstrite-44 isn't really a secret system, some of the vets use it occasionally but it doesnt get much attention


What he's saying is that by putting this system in the public forum you gave it attention - which means it may not be a potentially useless system as far as either of you are concerned.


ForumBot is just trolling, Sinstrite-44 along with many other galaxies are located in the 'Help Menu' under 'Mining'. Which is why I responded with a sarcastic post. :D
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB ® | Style by KomiDesign | Modified by Chris Valleriani