Earn creds while learning to skim!

Want to buy? Want to sell? Advertise here!
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Re: Earn creds while learning to skim!

Postby rmartz » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:41 pm

Moneyman wrote:
davh62 wrote:Yes sorry Anci, I forgot to update the system name 0.668 G is the sweet spot here.

:mrgreen: Sorry, I got no tritium after 3 hours of trying .. still at level 22 .. I'm sure its the ship size BUT I found this very difficult.

Johneaux-426 might be easier. It has a massive wide white band.

You should still be going up in skim level, even with skimming hydrogen.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

Anci

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:59 pm

Postby Anci » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:46 pm

davh62 wrote:Yes sorry Anci, I forgot to update the system name 0.668 G is the sweet spot here.

Thanks Davh, I found out that watching the video and thanks to your order from Stock Market I found the name of he system.

Moneyman wrote: Sorry, I got no tritium after 3 hours of trying .. still at level 22 .. I'm sure its the ship size BUT I found this very difficult
. :)

Moneyman, I started to get tritium after 26 or 27 level of gas skimming. I don't get it every time, but for now I have almost 3K of tritium.
You just need to fly horizontal, move up or down so that you stay in the zone. I needed a practice also. But when you figure out it is easy. :)
I skim with Guardian. I didn't try other ships and don't know what ship is the best ship for this job. I think that Lev is not good for that but I will try. :)
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:31 pm

:mrgreen: Thanks, RAM and Anci for the feedback .. I'll try again in the near future.
Previous