WOLFE SHIP INDUSTRIES [OPEN]

Want to buy? Want to sell? Advertise here!
no avatar
User

RaianChann

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:26 pm

The best place ever

WOLFE SHIP INDUSTRIES [OPEN]

Postby RaianChann » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:19 am

WOLFE SHIP INDUSTRIES IS OPEN!

We finally have enough supply to start taking orders and running transactions.. place your orders in the comments.. We are glad you are here!
Want an immediate Delivery? check at the Space stations and the chat, there will be one listed for the list price or lower, buy it and its yours. All listings will be Announced in the chat

OPENING SALE!!
FIRST 10 ORDERS ARE 15 MILLION CREDITS OFF!! ORDER QUICK

What makes Wolfe Industries different.. Is the fact that we are here for the new players.. not the real experienced ones.. These ships are ships that are here for people that maybe cant afford to buy a Archon cruiser.. or a Ophan.. or maybe just dont want HUGE ships.. or maybe just a ship to mine with.. These ships are meant.. and made for mining. We want to make cheap mining ships for newer players so they can quickly gain wealth to buy a bigger and better ship. Make sure to Comment your orders down in the comment section...

SCHEDULE
Sometimes.. i have to pull myself away from the game in order to focus on real life issues.. so there are occasions.. when orders may take a day or so to complete.. any delays on orders will be posted on the forum and PMed to you if possible.. thank you for your understanding...

PRICING
Mammoth Mining..... 225 Million Credits.......... 1
Yeti Mining... 35 Million Credits......... 3
Kraken Mining... 2 million Credits... 1
Hammerhead Mining....... 112 Million Credits....... 1

SPECIALS! (have plenty of..)
The Hamemrhead is currently in plenty... and the Yeti is somewhere up there..

Low
We are extremely low on Krakens.. one currently.. and is not yet fitted.. please be aware of this

CURRENTLY........... I am working on getting ships ready to go..... the goal here is to have ur ships out as soon as possible.. but in order to do so.. we have to get set up.. and funded in order to get the proper equipment to constantly spit out ships.. that is why we are opening up early..

If you would like to apply for a job.. or as a partner.. or manufacturer for modules and such.. PM me and we may talk about the deal and such.

very limited.. we have ships coming in though.. and if you would like yo customize your order with certain modules.. we may be able work with that AT A SMALL FEE.. depending on the customization.. how ever it will not rise over 5 million credits... and rarely get any where near the max... thank you

DELAYS..
I will be on a plane on the 28th.. all orders on that day will be delivered at the according time or at about 2:30 - 4 PM

IF SHIPS ARE NOT CLAIMED WITHIN 3 REAL LIFE DAYS.. THEY WILL BE CANCELED AND RESOLD.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING..

Thank you for taking the time to look at the shop.. we appreciate every ounce of time you spend looking.. buying.. or helping the company

NOTICE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE POST? Please inform me by PMing me.. i would not like to fuss in public.. so please PM me and we can work it out..
Deep Space Exploration Services, we will find what you want when you want. Contact us in the Forums under Galactic Market then Deep Space Exploration Services.
As far as my legs can take me... As quick as the wind can blow