Deep Space Exploration Services

Want to buy? Want to sell? Advertise here!
no avatar
User

RaianChann

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:26 pm

The best place ever

Postby RaianChann » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:29 am

Currently accepting Planet and system orders. I will search out a SOME WHAT BROAD DESCIPTIONof a planet or system or moon. Many people search with No Bounty and it makes it difficult to find a good place to settle your guild, maybe your Nation, or maybe just a nice place to set up some ship yards and colonies. We will find these places for you
Pricing may not be specific, as this is a product that is hard to put a specific price on due to many variables. So Broad descriptions.. (mineral Compositions, and Agricultural compositions..) Will be used to locate your ideal planet. I will complete one order at a time but i will queue up to 5, once one is finished another is queued
Post in the comments below that you would like to order, and PM me for details, and we can discuss price.
ORDERS ARE COMPLETED WITH NO BOUNTY ON SO OTHERS DONT GET WHAT YOU PAYED FOR!!
We are strong believers in work and getting what YOU earned and not what others did, so we will complete orders for you, not the entire community, if you would like People to know, tell us and we will gladly do so.

Need to recover old information or bases?
We offer base reclaiming services for good prices. If you loose your base, we will gladly search for it and find it and tell you the system so you can gladly continue your work.We are currently taking 2 of the orders at a time.

Asteroid Field hunting?
Tell us what asteroids yah want. we will search for the perfect field. For decent prices, and all fields will be confidential for you, and we will dump all info on the specific field.

Need Maps?
Want a map done? we at Deep Space Explorations are great cartographers. we map for you and you only! we will only release these maps to the paying people... We are currently taking 2 of these orders...

Special Findings that can be bought immediately!
Sometimes i find things when i am exploring, and i think they are cool.. Or something.. how ever i dont really have many colonies and dont need bunches of land.. so for cheap prices.. i list the these findings to see if someone wants them. If you find something on here, and you want it (on the list below) then you can either Comment that you want it.. or PM it to me, how ever these do have list prices, but can be changed how ever. Enjoy
Currently Listed~~Gas Giant Heaven...Has multiple gas giants.. and has no player bases.. has a couple of moons and a star.. Ideal for gas gathering.. with a variety of colours and gasses! .....225 million credits....Very negotiable

Delayed list
Currently No Delays!

Open order spots
One Asteroid Field Order.. Planet finding... And mapping...

Want To Work For Us?
Sometimes Working as an Adventurer and Explorer.. Can be Real Time Consuming and it sucks when we have to Cancel orders due the inability for us to find what our costumer wants in the right amount of time. So we have the Explorer Program.. We currently have 2 spots open.. You can become an Explorer and get paid for help finding What The People need.. There are gidelines.. and failure to follow is punishable.. How ever we believe in Getting What people want.. And we will do anything to do so.. As far as payment goes.. All Collection of payments will be split amongst all the explorers.. and a certain number of hours or minutes must be met.. you will be paid according to the amount of time you put in working.. If you are interested in signing up to be an explorer.. PM RaianChann (me) to discuss your options and apply to be one of the best Explorers in the Galaxy!
Last edited by RaianChann on Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deep Space Exploration Services, we will find what you want when you want. Contact us in the Forums under Galactic Market then Deep Space Exploration Services.
As far as my legs can take me... As quick as the wind can blow
no avatar
User

cannibal

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Deep Space Exploration Services

Postby cannibal » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:44 pm

Great idea, currently looking for a bast or gold system. WHat would be your price ?

Thanks
no avatar
User

RaianChann

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

The best place ever

Postby RaianChann » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:24 pm

cannibal wrote:Great idea, currently looking for a bast or gold system. WHat would be your price ?

Thanks

Thank you! it is quite a nice way for money and very fun!
i have PMed you with propper pricing, which is about 4.5 billion, if you are okay with that, PM it to me. and i can start a search
Deep Space Exploration Services, we will find what you want when you want. Contact us in the Forums under Galactic Market then Deep Space Exploration Services.
User

gotpurplefleas

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Postby gotpurplefleas » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:20 pm

Hi Raian,

I am currently looking for a planet to supply food to my colony/osb's in the way outers out along -X axis.

I will pay 1 billion credits for a planet with the following resources:

geo 4 or 5.

atmosphere...doesn't have to have all gases but needs to have n2, o2, and h2o available in some form or other. It can be splitting and combing to acquire.

2 types of food fertile.

minerals not important.

must be within are of adjacent sector to any of the following sectors:
-250,0,0...-500,0,0...-750,0,0...-1000,0,0...-1250,0,0...-1500,0,0.
within or adjacent meaning either within the desired sector or one that is touching.

If a planet is found with 3 foods fertile I would pay 2 billion credits for the information...and I am willing to adjust payouts for other configurations as well, but the minimum requirement is 2 foods fertile and at least geo 4.

thnx
fleas
gotpurplefleas
Senator of Food Court
no avatar
User

RaianChann

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

The best place ever

Postby RaianChann » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:46 pm

Hello Fleas, we will be welcomed to start exploring for you!
We will begin exploring Shortly...........your order will be comepleted to the best of our ability.......
Thank you for choosing Deep Space Explorations...
Raian

You Will Be PMed The Minute We Launch Our Ships for Exploration!
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:42 pm

gotpurplefleas wrote:Hi Raian,

I am currently looking for a planet to supply food to my colony/osb's in the way outers out along -X axis.

I will pay 1 billion credits for a planet with the following resources:

geo 4 or 5.

atmosphere...doesn't have to have all gases but needs to have n2, o2, and h2o available in some form or other. It can be splitting and combing to acquire.

2 types of food fertile.

minerals not important.

must be within are of adjacent sector to any of the following sectors:
-250,0,0...-500,0,0...-750,0,0...-1000,0,0...-1250,0,0...-1500,0,0.
within or adjacent meaning either within the desired sector or one that is touching.

If a planet is found with 3 foods fertile I would pay 2 billion credits for the information...and I am willing to adjust payouts for other configurations as well, but the minimum requirement is 2 foods fertile and at least geo 4.

thnx
fleas

While I understand the desire for a geo 4 or 5 planet, just wanted to remind you that geo does not affect food base, only mineral base.

A geo 1 world with 4 foods can produce a lot of food.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
no avatar
User

RaianChann

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

The best place ever

Postby RaianChann » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:14 pm

Order Complete!
Mr. Feas..... We are notifying you that we have found your desired planet and have documented the stats... you will be recieving the info and stats by a Private message....
Thanks for doing Business!!
Raian
PM will be sent within 5-20 minutes of this being posted
User

Leprosi

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Mon May 04, 2015 11:31 pm

Zephrondus - Turtle Strippers Consortium

Postby Leprosi » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:30 pm

Excellent! A wonderful real estate company!
Leprosi

Senator
no avatar
User

RaianChann

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

The best place ever

Postby RaianChann » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:20 pm

Why thank you! I'm glad you think so!
no avatar
User

heyphets

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:37 pm

Postby heyphets » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:12 am

Raian, are you still around?
Senator of Aruba