Win a Leviathan

Want to buy? Want to sell? Advertise here!
User

Kheben

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:57 am

Re: Win a Leviathan

Postby Kheben » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:35 am

Kheben since you picked the original number before I decided to use a number gen you will receive a Leviathan. It will be at ss plato in around 26 hours. But you are out of the running for the random number one on Sunday.

Wow! Breathtaking and thank you very much. -dancing in front of the pc-

PS: You really decided on the 7??? Well that is really lucky then :)
User

Bozack

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:25 am

Hawkinsville, GA

Postby Bozack » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:17 am

Kheben wrote:
Kheben since you picked the original number before I decided to use a number gen you will receive a Leviathan. It will be at ss plato in around 26 hours. But you are out of the running for the random number one on Sunday.

Wow! Breathtaking and thank you very much. -dancing in front of the pc-

PS: You really decided on the 7??? Well that is really lucky then :)

Originally had one of the big dogs pick a number, Davh picked that number and you was the first reply with that number.

Enjoy,
Boz
no avatar
User

SwedBrr

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:57 am

Postby SwedBrr » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:51 am

Hmmm, going for number 21
no avatar
User

Gelenas

Rank

Midshipman

Midshipman

Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:10 am

Postby Gelenas » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:18 pm

Since my favourite number is already taken I guess I'll go with:

Best of luck to all. :)
no avatar
User

darkwhistle

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:49 pm

Postby darkwhistle » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:57 pm

I pick number 80.

You forgot to add the small print: "

Official Rules
If You Are Under the Legal Age of Majority in Your Jurisdiction of Residence, Please Read These Official Rules With Your Parent or Legal Guardian.
No Purchase or Payment Necessary to Enter or Win, but Bribes may be.
A Purchase or Payment Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning, except cash in unmarked bills.
1. Eligibility: Contest open to residents of Canada and the United States and everyone else who doesn't reside in the Inner Systems.
2. Promotion Period: Is displayed in the contest application.
3. How to Enter: Entrants who are eligible visit http://forum.thespacegame.com/ during the Promotion Period and enter using the instructions provided on the contest forum.
Inappropriate comments will NOT be tolerated. They will be marked as SPAM and/or reported to the NSA, so please keep your comments of the "PG" variety. Thanks!
4. Use of Information: When you like or comment on any item/gift you give us permission to pretty much do anything we want. We will sell or share your comments with any other 3rd party that will pay us.
5. Contest Schedule: The dates of the contest are in the forum.
6. Winner Selection: The potential winner will be selected on the ending date (as noted in the contest application) from among all the eligible entries received. Winners will be selected randomly from the eligible entries received using random.org. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received and our mood that day. If this is a "head office votes" type contest then we receive the right to vote for the winners in any manner that we choose (e.g. the choice may not be random.) In addition, the number of votes *your* entry receives does not necessarily indicate you winning or losing a prize (the more votes you have does not mean you more likely to win (e.g. we will pick the choice WE like best). All judges (Head Office) decisions are final. Limit one (1) prize per person during promotion period. Winners who have won prizes of any kind within the last 6 months will also not be eligible to win. Winners will be notified via forum. If a winner is someone we don't particularly like, another winner will be chosen. Another winner will be chosen (with 24 hours to respond) until a winner responds and accepts their prize.
7. Prizes: Winners will receive the gifts as stated in the contest application during the contest period. The prize usually includes naming the prize in a humorous manner. Shipping and handling charges will be paid by the winner. We ask that winners please post how grateful they are on our forum when they receive their prize so we get more entries.
8. Purchases: Entrants who do not win the gifts/prizes have the option of buying the ship from our GM, but this will be at their own expense. A Purchase or Payment Will Increase Your Chances of Winning. Contest is void anytime we might get in trouble. Participate at your own risk.
User

Bozack

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:25 am

Hawkinsville, GA

Postby Bozack » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:08 pm

Okay the number has been picked by https://www.random.org/, only ran it once and the number picked was 41. That number was picked by Anci and she will have a Leviathan at SS Plato shortly. Thanks to all that entered and I can assure you there was no bias on my part. Homey don't play that.

Thanks,
Boz
User

Altairus

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:25 pm

Annwvyn

Postby Altairus » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:10 pm

Bozack wrote:Okay the number has been picked by https://www.random.org/, only ran it once and the number picked was 41. That number was picked by Anci and she will have a Leviathan at SS Plato shortly. Thanks to all that entered and I can assure you there was no bias on my part. Homey don't play that.

Thanks,
Boz

Congrats Anci :D
Senator of Dyfed
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:17 pm

Bozack wrote:Okay the number has been picked by https://www.random.org/, only ran it once and the number picked was 41. That number was picked by Anci and she will have a Leviathan at SS Plato shortly. Thanks to all that entered and I can assure you there was no bias on my part. Homey don't play that.

Thanks,
Boz

If you would have used RAMdom.org, it would have been 57. :P
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

gotpurplefleas

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Postby gotpurplefleas » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:21 am

I pick 41...lol

too late I spose?

good idea boz...it was a hit

fleas
gotpurplefleas
Senator of Food Court
User

Altairus

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:25 pm

Annwvyn

Postby Altairus » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:24 am

gotpurplefleas wrote:I pick 41...lol

too late I spose?

good idea boz...it was a hit

fleas

Yep...would have been nice to pick one up now with Moon not building ships anymore ( :( ) we just have the Gal Market or a monopoly on the forums :(
Senator of Dyfed
PreviousNext