How to end a sale to a named Player

Want to buy? Want to sell? Advertise here!
no avatar
User

Bluetomm

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:24 am

How to end a sale to a named Player

Postby Bluetomm » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:34 am

Hi all,
as you see, I am new and from Germany...means, sorry for some mistakes in writing in english ;)

So my problem is, a player (Wulfhound) and I agreed in a trade. I put all (14) of my Tin in the GM, fixed the price (150k)
and named the player. And now there is no deal. No money in my pocket and I can´t reach my transaction in the GM.

What do do???

THX ALL

PS: How can I send a personal message to the player???
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Re: How to end a sale to a named Player

Postby Moneyman » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:00 pm

:idea:
Bluetomm wrote:Hi all,
as you see, I am new and from Germany...means, sorry for some mistakes in writing in english ;)

So my problem is, a player (Wulfhound) and I agreed in a trade. I put all (14) of my Tin in the GM, fixed the price (150k)
and named the player. And now there is no deal. No money in my pocket and I can´t reach my transaction in the GM.

What do do???

THX ALL

:mrgreen: Hope this helps. :)

:arrow: For pm (private message) Click UCP then click private message

--- :idea: Just like an email: Wolfhound (add), Title to your message .. then just like a forum thread.

:idea: Keep in mind that not all players are not always active every (I am) day so it may take a bit of time.

:arrow: I you haven't joined MG (Miner's guild) .. do so .. It'll get you more help .. especially from LadyHawk. :)
no avatar
User

Bluetomm

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Postby Bluetomm » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:10 pm

Thx moneyman, that will help me ;)

Now I know a little bit more of the game ;)

Greetings

tomm
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:00 pm

Bluetomm wrote:Hi all,

What do do???

THX ALL

You can buy back what you posted and you will only loose the 1000 credit listing fee.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Postby Mooncrest » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:37 pm

Bluetomm wrote:... and I can´t reach my transaction in the GM.
What do do???
THX ALL

Unless there is something seriously wrong with the GM you should be able to see your transaction.

The GM only shows the first twenty or so transactions that match the filter settings. If you cannot see your transaction you must narrow the filter settings. So, for your transaction I would suggest the following:
Item Category: Materials
Item to Find: tin
Quantity: Greater than 13
Price: Less than 150001

Using these filters I get no results. Therefore you should only get your transaction. I cannot see your transaction because it is for a named buyer. You can then proceed as rmartz says and buy back the material.
no avatar
User

Wulf

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 am

Postby Wulf » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:49 pm

hi, I bought it (tin) from gm it was about an hour delay yesterday (was cooking supper at same time so back and forth)
if it did not seem right (have to admit was a bit preoccupied) please tell me (or ram) and i will sell back or fix whatever it is. if i am not about tell ram and he can fix and bill me :( sadly he knows where all the places i can hide so i will have to pay up or he will kick me out of MP.

But I believe it was all correct 14 tin at 150k

but if it did not work right post a bug report and i can return it or pay it twice. if it was a clerical mistake tell me and i can make the right amount to adjust.

only trying to be helpful just tell me how.

Wulhound

if there is someone good with English - Germain translation that might be helpful to paraphrase what is said to help out
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:01 am

:mrgreen: See, this is the kind of players we are .. You and are other new players are important to us. :D
no avatar
User

Bluetomm

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Postby Bluetomm » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:58 am

Thank you to all of you - thx to Wulf ;)

I did not recieve any money yet - but we will find a way to solve this problem.....i am sure ;)

Greetings and good day to you all ;)

Tomm
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Postby Mooncrest » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:35 am

Bluetomm wrote:Thank you to all of you - thx to Wulf ;)
I did not recieve any money yet - but we will find a way to solve this problem.....i am sure ;)
Tomm

If you still have not been credited with the sales value then this is a serious error which should be reported in the Bug Report section. In fact, this is so serious, I would e-mail support@fluffykittenstudios.com with the details of the transaction as well, because this calls into question the whole mechanic of the GM. Using this information, perhaps Jam can track the transaction to find out what happened..

This needs to be done because, if we cannot rely on getting a successful outcome to a GM transaction, the whole business of selling stuff on the GM and selling ships and ship modules, in particular, is called into question. I have to admit, though, this is the first time I have heard of someone not getting paid for a GM transaction, and I, personally, must have made hundreds of sales transactions with a successful outcome.
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:05 pm

Bluetomm wrote:Thank you to all of you - thx to Wulf ;)

Tomm

You can list 14 tin or nio to RAM for 300k a ton. I will buy it and you will have your credits replaced and get the credits for that load also.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
Next