Nio and Tin Market in MZ3

Want to buy? Want to sell? Advertise here!
no avatar
User

DemonicReaper

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:14 am

Iowa, United States

Re: Nio and Tin Market in MZ3

Postby DemonicReaper » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:22 pm

Loke wrote:
RAM wrote:Glad it is helping. Let me know if you need any more help figuring it out. I love AHK. I really enjoy scripting in it.

Thx again, solving the loop confusion made it possible for me to get the script as I wanted. Ill remember to ask if I find a new need for ahk and get stuck again.
I used all day yesterday to improve on the script, and almost all this evening on writing explanation for it in second post, which probably no one will find useful :lol: Oh well, it was fun so worth it :D

Now I need to do more mining, if the price stabilizes at 125k I need at least 1million of eace nio and tin before the market can go online again.

May want to speak to Stag, as I know this has been his goal for a very long time, he may be willing to help.
User

Loke

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Postby Loke » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:55 pm

DemonicReaper wrote:May want to speak to Stag, as I know this has been his goal for a very long time, he may be willing to help.

Thx for the heads up, but I am aware of it and have planned ahead for this to. I wanted to be helpful and was afraid the market would slow down his efferts. Everything is according to plan, except I got sidetracked from mining a couple of days :geek:

I have already mined 2.5 million of each and added to the market before this, another million is not a problem.

For me aquiring all the nio, tin and credits needed for the Market is just another challenge in game, and I havent had this much fun mining in over 18 months! :D
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
no avatar
User

stagc2002

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:47 pm

Re: Offline! Nio and Tin Market in MZ3

Postby stagc2002 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:36 am

davh62 wrote:Stag has posted a considerable qty up. Bar 200k of each I intend to leave it alone. We finally seem to dare I say it?
Have some surplus exotics & thus pricing is able to come down.

I think the mad gate building season may be over...for now.

Hmmm ?? was this post before or after you snaffled another 400K + of each...lol :shock: ;)

also, I think the Mad Gate Building season is only getting into full swing, Prime / Sanctuary should be done by Friday this week and Fleas has asked me to provide 2000 mods Minimum for his project, Demon is threatening to Gate more in BH if he secures Senatorship for said system, Also there are unfinished gates in Raxia and another couple that have slipped my mind for now. Also a long term project for me would be to finish the Gate to Eve to see if we can entice EdenStargazer back to the game, Eve is a very good system and worthy of consideration for anyone looking for somewhere to settle and will be only 2 Jumps to Menzel 3 when gated
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Re: Offline! Nio and Tin Market in MZ3

Postby davh62 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:00 am

stagc2002 wrote:
davh62 wrote:Stag has posted a considerable qty up. Bar 200k of each I intend to leave it alone. We finally seem to dare I say it?
Have some surplus exotics & thus pricing is able to come down.

I think the mad gate building season may be over...for now.

Hmmm ?? was this post before or after you snaffled another 400K + of each...lol :shock: ;)

also, I think the Mad Gate Building season is only getting into full swing, Prime / Sanctuary should be done by Friday this week and Fleas has asked me to provide 2000 mods Minimum for his project, Demon is threatening to Gate more in BH if he secures Senatorship for said system, Also there are unfinished gates in Raxia and another couple that have slipped my mind for now. Also a long term project for me would be to finish the Gate to Eve to see if we can entice EdenStargazer back to the game, Eve is a very good system and worthy of consideration for anyone looking for somewhere to settle and will be only 2 Jumps to Menzel 3 when gated

Ermm sorry stag my maths was a little off :D
I would support a gate from mz3 to bridge out to eve. Not been in game much so wasn't aware so many gates were in the offing.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User

Loke

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Postby Loke » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:46 pm

The market is now back online again, but only trading Tin. Niobium will be added soon. I was a bit uncertain what the actual market price is at the moment, since there is very few orders left after Stags stunt. Since he just recently was selling at 125k, and that is now all gone, I decided to start with a selling price of 130k and buying at 125k.

For prices lower than 150k the difference in quantity is 100k per order, limiting the quantity needed for a change in price. Will increase to 200k after a while when price seems more stabile.

Edit: We need a second layer of paint, the market is offline again.
Edit 2: Tin is back up again, price currently at 110k. This Market can now handle any future changes in price, without having to go offline.

User

Loke

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Postby Loke » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:05 pm

Added nio, but only a few prices, need a bit more mining befor adding all.

I am trying to put together a chart for the history of nio/tin prices, meaning all the years before I started this market. But I wasnt here in the very begining and I struggle to remember how prices devolped. If any of you can remember the price at times from the game release until june 2017, please give me what you remember and help make an approximate chart. It will not be accurate, but as close as we remember is good enough. I am especially interested in events and what the prices were at that spesific time.

This is what I got so far:
Please correct me if your memory is better than mine

Helpful players will receive 10k prom as reward

no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:14 am

That is about how I remember it. There was little market for it before colony release. We often sold it to the contracts in the SS.

I can remember Areail, Justin and myself dropping the market back to 70k a ton, then down to 50k a ton several times. After the reset, it just kept going up. Stag has done a great job keeping it capped of late.
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

Loke

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Postby Loke » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:49 pm

Ok, Ill use contract prices before domes I guess.

Yeah, I remember you were working to lower prices several times, but I would need prices at spesific times for this. Dont need the date, but at what price it was in a month would be useful.

Anyway, thx RAM, reward up in apollo for you.

no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Loke wrote:Ok, Ill use contract prices before domes I guess.

Yeah, I remember you were working to lower prices several times, but I would need prices at spesific times for this. Dont need the date, but at what price it was in a month would be useful.

Anyway, thx RAM, reward up in apollo for you.

I will try to do some research on this. I think there was some forum posts about it. This would give us a date. Unfortunately, most was in chat.

Please keep the Prom. I have plenty and lots floating in fields waiting for me.

I will most likely not get to looking for this until next week. LittleBoss is such the slave driver. IronFist is pressing me to complete our new online business. Such is life in my house.
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

Loke

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Postby Loke » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:22 pm

RAM wrote:
I will try to do some research on this. I think there was some forum posts about it. This would give us a date. Unfortunately, most was in chat.
I have been searching through the forums, found some. Dont waste your time on it, I am only asking for what people can remember.

Please keep the Prom. I have plenty and lots floating in fields waiting for me.
I really have no use of it, I would never have made rewards from something I need, to selfish :D Do with it as you wish

I will most likely not get to looking for this until next week. LittleBoss is such the slave driver. IronFist is pressing me to complete our new online business. Such is life in my house.
And YET still here you are using time replying YET again to my stupid posts :lol:

I am hoping people can give me info on what the price was when they started playing, or at any time where the price was important to them, since thats probably the most likely what can be remembered
All that contributes receives 10k prom!

PreviousNext